Menu
I want Buy apartment
May 3, 2008 02:18
GUEST24119 Ladies /gentleman

I want to buy an apartment in china around 50 and 100 square meter 1 and 2 bed room please inform me relative price by Us dollar.

Thanks and best wishes
M. ROSHAN

Jun 28, 2008 22:17
GUEST09148 I have one apartment(155square meters) want to sell . price USD$100,000,including all furnitures.
Aug 12, 2008 02:25
GUEST35175 I want to buy an apartment in China, Guangzhou in 2009. Is there any law that restricted foreigner to buy property in China. What are the rules and regulation. I also have worked in SAR, Hong Kong for 6 years but now have moved back to my country. Do they count the years that I worked there or it has to be now living in China.
Sep 2, 2008 14:36
GUEST77202 Dear All,

I will try to help every one here, ok let's start.

It is true that you normally have to work at least one year or be a permanent resident( which is very dificult) or being married( which people forgot to
mention above)

Now I own 2 proprety in Hainan province, I bought one 2 year's ago( Sanya Hainan province) and another one 6 month ago in Wanning (Hainan province still)this is the province right now where you can get the fastest return on investement

There is way of doing this if you buy your proprety directly from the proprety developer, now you need to undertsand that you only own the right to use it for a certain amount of year's it is normally the following:

35 year's

40 year's

50 year's

70 year's

and then the land will automatically go back to the governement...to this day the law is still the same which means that you can not give anything to your kid's...so you not actually buying.

now you may want o know who decide on the lenght of the owner ship of the land...very simple, the dealis always done betwenn local authority and in most cases(99%) proprety developer, and it is done behind close doors...basically is all about how much monney goes on the table and thenthe governement decide how long they will give "owner ship of the right to use the land"

I hear above that loan are possible in China, yes they are but as a foreigner it is very difficult to get approval;

now let me tell you, why would you want to do a loan...??if yu going to invest pay cash, is the best way to get a discount, to do a loan is not smart...why...simply because by the time you paid off you loan it may be 20 0r 30 year's, remember you only "own the right to use" therfore in 30 year's you may only have 20 year's left on you proprety licence, therefore you can not sale it anymore or pass it to your kid's

in this case you may as well rent as the loan you are paying back to the bank may be more expensive than renting....so be smart if you going to buy anything...

I work for one of the richest women in China( Mrs Lim, she own proprety as well as retails and we also own the biggest tyre manufacture in China, we do buy land and most important of all we have "guanxy" with local authority, which is the most important thing.

My wife is shanghainese so is my daughter, and one of my friend is the chef fire officer of the huangpu distric in Shanghai....( high ranking governement official) I am french my self.

I do not think many people will know as much as i do, even if yu lok at china law blog they won't know as much, simply because they do not know governement official.

that is it, i hope this can help people in there research...you can contact me if you which to know more at 0n-the-bund.com|ffuseau

good luck.

Sep 13, 2008 00:04
  • JOYCEE
Well in my opinion, real estate investment would be better option for you as I had also invested in real estate, There are many useful factors which make real estate investing so much popular.I hope it will be beneficial for you too. Good luck.
Oct 7, 2008 07:20
GUEST30343 i am from bangladesh and i want to buy a house or villa in kunming
can anyone tell me if i can buy one without the 1 year stay????
Oct 23, 2008 16:18
GUEST69359 I would also like to buy an apartment in kunming sometime in the future, right now I'm just trying to get a feel for the numbers, if anyone has any estimates on apartment prices in kunming. I would love to hear it.

btw.. it would be for me and my husband initially but after a kid and his parents coming to live with us it would need to be big enough for 5 people to live in.

thanks
Nov 20, 2008 09:33
GUEST37166 hi
this is cala, a english speaking realtor.

I just see your requests here , sorry about this late reply.

yes you can buy property in china no problem,
do you mind give me your email address I will contact and tell you all the details.
my email is : yahoo.com.cn|cala_yue3

regards
cala
Nov 20, 2008 09:52
  • CALA
hi
this is cala, a english speaking realtor.

I just see your requests here , sorry about this late reply.

yes you can buy property in china no problem,
do you mind give me your email address I will contact and tell you all the details.
my email is : yahoo.com|rentshenzhen

regards
cala
Nov 22, 2008 07:54
GUEST15231 hi cala fyi i'm from malaysia and i intended to buy an apartment in wuhan. so could you please let me know further about the procedure and the cost of the apartment.thank you.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I want Buy apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code