Menu
I want Buy apartment
Dec 7, 2008 06:48
GUEST19537 Hi,

My wife and I own an apartment in the North Courtyard of the Yunnan Nationalities University, about five-minute walk away from the new Lotus Pond Park, the university and buses No. 65 and 92. It has got a bedroom, a living room, a dinning room, a small kitchen, a bathroom (with solar heating) and a sun porch. It's on the fourth floor, quiet and with great natural light. The apartment has a queen-size bed, a huge wardrobe, a futon, and a light green kitchen counter. As both my wife and I will be going back to Australia for further studies in Feb., we are considering selling it at 260,000 yuan RMB. If you are interested, you can contact me at 0872-2681114 or hotmail.com|yangshizhou to arrange meeting or talk. I will be in Kunming next Saturday, Dec. 13-15, and again Dec. 23-30. Nicholas
Dec 7, 2008 07:01
GUEST19537 ROSHAN
Below is info about our apartment in Kunming.

Location: 4th floor, North Courtyard of Yunnan Nationalities University, 5-minute walk from Lotus Pond Park, 5-minute walk from the university, buses No. 65 and 92, 30-minute walk from the Green Lake Park.

Price: 37,8000 USD (excluding furniture and kitchen counter)

Main features:
• Ready to move in.
• One bed room, one kitchen, one bathroom with solar heating, one living room, with great natural light and no bars outside windows.
• Simple elegant style queen-size bed, two bedside tables, one huge wardrobe and a futon.
• A light green kitchen counter.
• Gas and gas stove installed.
• Quiet.
Contact: Nicholas at 0872-5155236 or hotmail.com|yangshizhou
Dec 23, 2008 09:52
  • CALA
Hi
I am a English speaking realtor
I can help you out.
do you mind tell me where you want to buy apartment?
Jan 21, 2009 17:01
GUESTILY I was born in China but moved to the US a while ago. I want to retire in China and want to buy a place in Guangzhou. I am a permanent resident of the US but I have worked in China for many years. Are there any legalities that I should be thinking about before I go back and look at homes?
Jan 28, 2009 08:58
GUEST67073 25 jan 2009 Married uk citizen married t local lady moved to nanning permantly wish to purchace apartment within the next 6 months any advice and who can I speak to in english to tell me the ins and outs hotmail.co.uk|kennethkamiler thanks ken
Jan 28, 2009 09:06
GUEST67073 new to nanning uk citizen interested in buying in the next 6 months need english advice
Feb 19, 2009 19:46
GUEST07208 I am going to be marrying a woman from GZ this year. I wish to buy a home there so we can live in two places, part of year in my home n Tampa FLorida and the other in GZ. She has said that Tianhe is the area where she likes the most, can you advise me. I am in Tampa now so she would be looking at the properties for us. We will be having a child. Is it any different for a foreigner married to a Chinese citizen in terms of buying there?
Feb 19, 2009 20:05
GUEST07208 I am marrying a GZ woman this fall and we wish to live in the Tianhe area. Anyone know how to e-search for properties for sale, townhouses ?

thanks

Jim
May 18, 2009 04:11
GUEST13098 Dear Sir/Madam

I want to buy an apartment in china around 50 and 100 square meter 1 and 2 bed room please inform me relative price by Us dollar.

Thanks and best wishes
Catherine-Sarrafzadeh
Jul 3, 2009 15:48
GUESTJAMES I would like to buy a house or a very big apartment in nanning Lil Joe for about 1.5 million it must be very large please could you send me details I am married to Chinese lady had a UK Perth and am I entitled to own a property please tell me I look forward to hearing from you Mister James
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I want Buy apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code