Menu
I want Buy apartment
Jul 17, 2009 04:36
GUEST51436
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST07208

I am marrying a GZ woman this fall and we wish to live in the Tianhe area. Anyone know how to e-search for properties for sale, townhouses ?

thanks

Jim

hi, if your wife can read Chinese (I'm sure she can), just go to Chinese house website and popular house agent website to search for apartments/houses. For example, http://mytophome.com/
This is the way I bought an apartment in Zhujiang (Pearl River) New Town, Tian He District, Guangzhou. And the apartment has been rent out in just one week.
However, all the website are in Chinese since normally Chinese use Chinese only in China, just as American use English only in US.
And you or your wife better have a friend there to check the apartment before you really want to buy it. Sometime the apartment source is not so real due to some may have been sold out already.
Good luck!

Jul 17, 2009 04:37
GUESTSUZY Dear,
I'm an internatonal real estate agent. If you wish to buy a house, I believe youu can buy it as log as you don't break the Chinese laws. And I would like to suggest you to bus a house in Chengdu as ths place is very good for living and it's much cheaper than other places.
Aug 25, 2009 04:58
GUEST16162 Have Nice Apartmetn on Pattaya 2 Building 20 rooms Price: 8 Million Baht Contace: yahoo.com|dagkula
Aug 25, 2009 22:57
GUEST31135 Tianhe and Zhujiang Xincheng is a good area to live though expensive. I strongly suggest you visit or look at the estate/apartment. Local real estate agent can arrange this. 3 more well-known real estate company:

1. My Top home - www.mytophome.com
2. He Fu - gz.ihouseking.com
3. Centalline - www.gzcentaline.com.cn

website in Chinese. it has pictures of the estate, prices, etc. though take it as a guide only. ask help from ur friends who can translate for you. sometimes, even as they just post the property and you enquired in few hours or after a day, they would say not available or sold already.

Also, you may check this website as a reference http://www.joannarealestate.com.cn/guangzhou/ where a large number of foreigners in would tend to stay/rent in these estate.
Oct 3, 2009 13:37
GUEST33185 buying in Shenyang or Beijing--Which city is better for investment?
Oct 15, 2009 05:21
GUEST76176 You can still buy property in China as a foreigner. Some municipalities have separate laws from the central government. I have sold over 100 units to foreigners in Zhuhai. If you are interested in a great investment, email me usastudyservice.com|tyrone or check our website www.zhuhai-hot-property.com
Nov 4, 2009 19:35
GUEST36127 Hi, Sir/Madam,

Could you take my add off the list. Thanks!

Nicholas
Nov 5, 2009 01:07
GUEST95149 WE are in hangzhou. website with property listing:www.hangzhou-home.com
Hunter Real Estate is one of most reliable real estate company of hangzhou,we are the leading company of relocating service for inpatriates, Our stuff’s excellent English,positive attitude,diligent work make sure the professional service for our customers and that makes us gaining high reputation constantly.
If you think we can help, contact me from gmail.com|iris566. see you.
Jan 20, 2010 21:52
GUEST78153 Hello;

This is the best advice I have seen on this site. Thank You!!

My wife is Chinese and has a USA 2 year Green Card, but is homesick for China. Actually, I miss being there myself. I only speak basic Mandarin, but will improve with time.

We want to rent (not buy) for maybe 10 years. I'm 63 and my wife is 50. My retirement income is very small -- 700 USD per month. In your opinion, can we get a nice apartment in a good neighborhood and also have enough money remaining to buy food, utilities, entertainment, and etc.?

Thank you and hope to hear from you.
Richard
Aug 7, 2010 08:23
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAMES

I would like to buy a house or a very big apartment in nanning Lil Joe for about 1.5 million it must be very large please could you send me details I am married to Chinese lady had a UK Perth and am I entitled to own a property please tell me I look forward to hearing from you Mister James

i think you you are thinking sth by saing you need entitle on your own name.
even you do like that-in china marrage low.thing all are blong to both of you what you buy after marrage,if you buy before marrage it is your for ever,
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I want Buy apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code