Menu
Good house rent during the beijing-2008 olympic games [Rent news]
May 16, 2008 02:01
GUEST57205 Hello, my name is Lucas Beard and I work with Culture Gateway, an small American company based in Beijing. During the Olympics we have 9 apartments of various sizes available for rent. Our apartments are all well furbished and have all modern Western amenities. Our company also has the advantage of being completely owned and operated by American college graduates. This facilitates much easier communication and fewer 'cultural' difficulties regarding pricing schemes. Our rentals also come with cell phones with expatriot numbers such as my own programmed into the phone book to be used in case of emergency. Please email me at gmail.com|lucasbeard if you are interested in this cheap, no-hassle alternative to the multitude of difficult domestic Chinese landlords. You can also check out our website and look at some of the apartments at culturegateway.com Thank you for your time and I look forward to continued correspondence.
May 18, 2008 20:31
GUEST07272 I have a wonderful court yard house for rent for the month of Aug during the
Beijing Olympic Games, it has 2 bed rooms each with it's own bath room, and a queen size bed.
complately rebuilt in a tastful tranditional way and modern kitchen and marble
bath rooms to westen strandards.
washing machine, dish washer, internet, telephone, and air conditioned.
270squre meter living space and cort yard with grass and fruit trees.
locaed in the center of beijing , in a historic, protected area, within walking distance to Nan Luo Gu Xiang,HoHai ( lake district) and Drum Tower . close to subway line 2 and 5.
I would like the renter be a none smoker and without children.
i will provied cleaning sevrice and American or Continental breakfast, and if you like, I can offer a translation service with a person who speaks fluent English and Chinese as well as car and driver.
if you are intrested, please email me about the price and more details.
My email: hotmail.com|ruiwu

May 27, 2008 11:32
GUEST78418 Quite and Clean 2 bedroom Apartment Inside gated/security community
Availability: June 13th- September 5th
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
kitchen: 1
Structure: 70 sqm

Price for 20 days: USD $2500 ($125/day)
Price for 1 Month: USD $2800 ($93/day)
Price for 2 Month: USD $4000 ($67/day)
Price for longer than 2 months: USD $4000 + $30/day

Dear friends,

My name is Sean Huang. I am a graduate of New York University, and a Masters’ candidate at Peking University. I have lived in NY for 11 years.

The apart that I am renting out here is a clean, fully furnished apartment located inside of a gated community with 24 hour security guards at entrance.

The location is: North Fourth Ring (Haidian district). The nearest subway station is 5 mins by foot, where you will be able travel to most places in Beijing. By taxi, you are 15 minutes away from the Bird’s Nest, and 10 mins away from the summer palace. The place is a bit far from the Great Wall and the Forbidden city, so I would recommend that you go by subway. The place is also 10 minutes by taxi from the major universities of Beijing, (i.e. Qinghua U, Peking U, People’s U, Foreign Language U). We are also an hour away from airport, but 10 minutes away from Airport express bus.

Conditions: We are fully furnished with all equipments. Furniture includes Sofa,
TV (bit old), refrigerator, Washing machine, microwave oven, gas cooker, internet, air-conditioner, hot water.

Payment:
1. USD $500 down payment is required after rental agreement is signed. The other payment is collected upon your arrival.
2. WESTERN UNION is accepted.

Facilities & Services:
1. Free usage of a cell phone with local telephone number.
(USD 50 deposit is required for above item and will be returned upon departure.)
2. Free maps.
3. Free First Aid kit.

Sean Huang gmail.com|xhuang23 13811650472

Jun 1, 2008 03:44
GUESTVIVIAN Nice to meet you, I am a Beijing citizen, I have an apartment available for renting.
Information about the house:
The apartment is located neighboring the Olympic Garden, it just takes you 10~15 minutes to arrive at the the National Stadium(the Bird Nest Stadium), the National Aquatics Center (the cube of water),National Indoor Stadium,Olympic Green Tennis Center,Olympic Green Archery Field etc even though by walking.
There are subway and bus stations, shopping mall, hospital, restaurants, bank, post office around it so that it is convenient for your trip.
My apartment is 78 square meters, can sleep 4-6 persons. including: 1 living room, 1dining room, 2 bedrooms, 1kitchen, 1bathroom, 1balcony, furniture, air conditioning, refrigerator, television, washing machine, Internet broadband, video door and intercom, 24-hour hot springs, 24-hour security service.
Rental:
USD 240 per day, USD 4000 per month

if you are interested in it, you can contact me by email or talk on line.
My messager: hotmail.com|maliwei_linzhou
Jun 6, 2008 16:59
GUESTTAN Can you find a suite for me with requirements below:

- stay around 8/13/08 – 8/23/08

- suite with TV, bathroom and A/C

- Close to Bird’s Nest, Water Cube, Beijing University of Technology

- Close to subway

wellsfargo.com|kuant
Jul 23, 2008 20:39
GUEST11270 Apartment description:

198 square meters at 30th floor with 3 bedrooms, 1 living room with a balcony, 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen with Electric cooker, Microwave, Piped Direct-drinking Water, Central air conditioners, refrigerator, Television, Washing machine, 24hours hot water. Ensure your living condition convenient and comfortable.

My Apartment is located in HaiDian District and just beside the Olympic Center. It's about 10mins walking to Bird Nest and drive 30mins to Beijing Capital International Airport; Here is the reference map address:

Beijing Map: http://www.beijing2008.cn/emap/?uids=75_BJCG17

Service:

1) Apartment rent 800USD/DAY

2) Pick up and also drive back to Airport (Free of charge)

3) Language Service

Requirement:

For my personal Apartment, the renting time should not less than 20 days. For the payment: 50% for deposit, the rest should be paid after arrived.

Vivian

Mobile: 0086 13810038600

EMAIL / MSN : hotmail.com|vivianukchina
Jul 30, 2008 21:29
  • HYLI41FISH
I am a Beijing citizen and owned an apartment for rent during the Olympic Games in 2008 in August.

Apartment description :
1 Located in ChaoYang District, Beijing , besides the birds nest and nearby 4th ring road and No.5 subway.

2 Clean and quiet apartment for foreigners.Perfect fitment ;about 108 square meters; the 7th floor with 24 hours public security.

3 2 bedrooms (1 with balcony), 1 bed room with a big bed/TVaircondition , 1bed room with airconditon, 1living romm with dinner table/sofa/televison/air condition, 1 bathroom with hot water/washing machine, 1 kitchen with microwave oven, etc.

4 All completely superfine furnished ( Microwave oven, Drinking Water, Three air conditioners, refrigerator, Television, Washing machine, telephone and desktop )
The most important things is it is cheaper than what it is deserved. It will be rented as 2000rmp per day.
If you are interested, pls contact me at hotmail.com|hyli41
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good house rent during the beijing-2008 olympic games [Rent news]
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code