Price/Day: USD 180/Day
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
0kitchen:1
Structure: 100sqm, dining-room, living-room

Thomas Tang, yahoo.com.cn|dengtao_t

Dear Friends,
I have my own HOUSE available for rent.
New & Clean, Modern Decorations & Fully Furnished, Nice sunshine, Available now!
Location: East, TongZhou District;Beijing; Easy Transportation, 15 KM to CBD, 1 hour to airport and "Bird Nest", 20 minutes to forbidding city and Tian An Men.
Conditions: Fully furnished with all equipments; Senior friendly environment! Safe, comfortable, and nice sunshine.
Furniture: new furniture, Sofa, TV, refrigerator, Washing machine, microwave oven, gas cooker, telephone, internet, air-conditioner, hot water, video interphone. All new!

Rental rates:
1. USD 180 /Day, at least 20 days during the Olympic is required
2. Monthly package, USD 5000/Month.
Payment:
1. USD 500 down payment is required after rental agreement is signed. The other payment is collected upon your arrival.
2. WESTERN UNION is accepted.
3. Quotation is available if you need tour service or car rental.
Thomas Tang, yahoo.com.cn|dengtao_t
I am a senior consultant now, graduated from Nanjing University, good at English and lived in Beijing for more than 10 years. 2008 Olympic exciting moments starts from here! It will be my pleasure to serve you and you will have a good time here. I’m looking forward to seeing you in Beijing.
Good luck!

This homey apartment will be available from early July 2008, and is
open for all coming to Beijing for the game. The history is being
made, come and see!

Facilities & Services:
1. Free usage of Nokia cell phone with local telephone number.
(USD 500 deposit is required for above item and will be returned
upon departure.)
2. Weekly free room cleaning service.
3. Free maps.
4. Free First Aid kit.
5. Tour guide services can be arranged upon request and can also
help arrange travel ticket booking and hotel reservations for your
next destination.
6. Airport pick-up available.
7. I speak English and Chinese, and I'd be happy to offer
advice on your travel plans and cultural activities.

Home Features: Community Features:
Air Conditioning
Heat
Utility Included
cable TV
High Speed Internet
Washer/Dryer
Microwave
Furniture
Balcony
Mar 26, 2008 02:12
GUEST58150 As I know, your apartment is too far to the city center .
Mar 26, 2008 02:30
GUEST58150 Attention:
It is not his own apartment! He is a letting agent!
Mar 31, 2008 10:03
GUEST17668 I have a brand-new decorated flat to rent during Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. The flat is in CBD, at the centre of the city. It’s about 135 square meters, has three-bedroom, two-bathroom, the kitchen room and dining room are combined, with plenty of natural light. New refrigerator, new wash machine, new TV set, new furniture. A commercial street is nearby, taking 5 minutes to walk there. You can find KFC on 1st floor, Carriefour Supermarket and Pizzahut on 2nd floor. Also 4 banks and 1 hospital nearby. The flat costs 6,000 Eurodollars a month, with a 2,000 Eurodollar deposit. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me email at 263.net|jiagang.
Apr 1, 2008 01:19
  • CHLOE85
My apartment is my own and I live there myself.
It locates between Beijing International Studies University and Communications University. 3 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. traffic is really conenient.I am a colledge student so I have time to be your guide and interpreter.
I just wanna people know that i offer a place to stay. I think maybe someone here really needs it, so i post it here.
and my msn is: hotmail.com|zhang_ling85
Apr 2, 2008 01:03
GUEST19179 hello
i rent my appartement in july and august by week 1 room 1 living room 1 kitchen 1 bathroom with internet and all inclueded water electricity
air condition washing machine.
the appartement is located on the third road near th exposition center of beijing if you have any question please send me mail
hotmail.com|labreizhsurf
Apr 19, 2008 21:07
GUEST91171 I am a Beijing citizen, and I have an apartment for rent during the time of Olympic Games in 2008. My apartment is located in Asia Games Village, 15-minute walk to “Water Cube” and “Nest”, the main venue of Beijing Olympic Games.

Apartment description: This is a new apartment, well-decorated and completely equipped with brand new furniture. 57square meters, 1 bedrooms 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and completely superfine furnished (Electric cooker, Microwave oven, Piped Direct-drinking Water, Air conditioner, refrigerator, Television, Washing machine, and Internet Access).

Convenient traffic and daily life. 5-minute walk to subway station. 500 meters from Beichen Shopping Center and Sunshine Square. The community is safe as well as quiet and is an ideal place for living.

Requirements: Less than three months. US$2,000 per month. Please contact me by e-mail or telephone for any question .

Email: supercomfort.cn|dunxiaorui or 163.com|donghongyang2006
Tel:13641394255

Miss Dun or Mr. Dong
May 3, 2008 08:32
GUEST28218 Renting a house in Beijing for Olympics

Are you looking for an apartment to rent during the 2008 Beijing Olympics? Then you found the right site. This is a Korean family and we love to put our house for rent for other foreigners. Our house is the perfect place to rent during the Olympics, because we are located at the place where it is near to the Olympic main Stadium, the Bird Nest. Our house is not only a good place for Olympic but also a perfect place for tourism. The followings are a brief and clear introduction about our house.

B-2706 JiarunHuaYuan, GuangShunNanDaJie #19, ChaoYang district, Beijing

Structure:
3 rooms with 2 bathrooms (131m2)

Distances:
 From Airport-
 From the Tiananmen Square
 From the Great Wall
 From Main Olympic Stadium (Bird Nest) - 5km
 Wangjing West subway station (line 13)- 300m

Available Home electronics:
 Refrigerator
 Microwave
 2 Telephone
 4 Air conditioner (available in all 3 rooms + living room)
 Printer [3 in all (printer, scanner, photocopier)]
 2 Satellite Televisions
 2 DVD players
 Computer(Internet available) with cam
 Hair Drier

Cost (Fee):
 Housing: US$350)/ day, minimum 10days
Renting for 1 month, USD$9,000
 Option1) Mini Van (JAC) available for 7 people: USD$250)/ day (deposit: $2500)
 Option2) Translator (Korean, English(attending Intl’ school), Chinese(HSK lev.9)):

Service: Everyday service (Cleaning room, laundry, grocery shopping)

Thank you for reading and choosing our house.

If there is any questions please contact:
Home☎: 8610-6477-5343
Mobile #: 133-9192-3443
Email : hotmail.com|erin-_-byul or hanmail.net|erinhsong or gmail.com|erin.h.song
May 7, 2008 07:36
GUEST11732 Fully furnished Apartment in Shaoyaoju(inside North Forth Ring Road)2 Bedrooms, 1Sittingroom&Dinningroom. 1 Kitchent(Western Oven installed)& 1Bathroom. 100 sqm total. 2 km. away from Olynmpic Center. No.13 Subway 500 meter away. Market arround. RMB 800 a day, at least 15 days.
May 13, 2008 21:35
GUESTCHARLEY Pingfang for rent.

While in Beijing for the Olympics, you probably also want to discover the city, and maybe experience some of the old Beijing hutongs before it's all vanished. You have two options. 1) Take an organized hutong tour on a rickshaw for one hour and barely see the surface. 2) Rent our place and dive into the hutong atmosphere for two months!

Our place is located inside the second ring road, in the northern part of it, close to the Drum and Bell Towers. The subway station (Gulou Dajie station) is 3 minutes walk from here. The Olympic park is 20 minutes away by subway, and you can also bike there for the same amount of time. Two bikes provided.

The place is about 50 m². The inside was renovated in 2007. It has two floors. Downstairs is the living-room, a kitchen, a shower. Upstairs are two rooms with one double bed and one large single bed. Toilets are public and outside, but it is really close (two jumps from the threshold) and it is part of the game. It is fully furnitured: air-condition, fridge, washing-machine, cooking equipments, and broad-band internet included.

Rent: 50 USD / day

If you are interested, please let us know by emailing at charleypaulus[at]hotmail.com.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good house rent during the beijing-2008 olympic games [Rent news]
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code