Menu
What do you think of ‘Triangular Love’?
Nov 22, 2007 04:02
GUESTLOVE Who is the most beloved in life? A lot of people got confused with this question. Regrets? No need ! Life is an one-way journey!
Nov 26, 2007 19:54
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Among all kinds of human feeling, love is probably the most complicated. It is quite subtle. It is quite possible to fall in love with two candidates simultaneously. Which one is the most beloved? Quite often people will get confused in front of two lovers, the final choice you made might not be the best choice. More than worse, the love triangle can end up with three broken hearts.
Nov 29, 2007 04:02
  • SUNNYDREAM
In the romantic relationship, the worst thing is to become confused and hesitate. Love does not need sympathy. If you don't hurt the one you love and the one loves you, you have to make your choice as early as possible. This is a lesson that I have learnt from one of my close friends.
Nov 29, 2007 09:19
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Love triangle.

I don't wanna get involved in it. There are billions of people on earth. Why share one person? ;-)
Nov 29, 2007 11:22
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"Is it very painful to make a choice in the twisted triangle? One of the three parties has to quit. Will you quit for the sake of the one you love and his/or her love? I want to hear what you guys’ views on “Triangular Love” are."

Yes, been there, done that. Painful? Of course. I was in love with a guy who has a gf. Even though he was very good to me, I quit thinking that we could be more than just friends. It is the best for all of us. If I went any further, we could have ended up in a love triangle. I don't want him to go through that.
Nov 29, 2007 13:56
  • JCNILE123
As I have read in this forum, many of us have made a display of judgment as we have pull out of the sleeve the term (morality).
As we judge the acts of many and consider them immoral for their comings and goings, most of the time, this comings and goings are part to a triangle of so call love.
I think, that, in most cases deception by one or all the many people involve in the triangle are the fundamental root of the triangle it self, most of the time at least one of the participants is a liar.
Where is the love factor?
Dec 2, 2007 21:00
  • SUNNYDREAM
SHESGOTTOBE

"I don't wanna get involved in it. There are billions of people on earth. Why share one person? "

Well,SHESGOTTOBE, yes, there are billions of people on earth, but there is one person you will like and fall in love with. Others are strangers or friends. The true love is hard to find. The worst scenario is that we may feel the one we love at the moment is someone we want to spend the whole life with. Would we still choose to quit?

JCNCLE,
"I think, that, in most cases deception by one or all the many people involve in the triangle are the fundamental root of the triangle it self, most of the time at least one of the participants is a liar."

Sometimes, love is quite subtle. One can not tell who is most beloved immediately. Here is a possible scenario, before engagement a man is dating two girls because he want to have a better understanding of the two girls. Then he will make a choice. As he understood the two girls better, he found that both two girls are both charming and intelligent. They are almost equally perfect. He like the two girls to an equal degree and both the two girls love him very much. What should he do? Of course, there is love factor in the triangle.
Dec 3, 2007 03:41
GUESTFAD Wow, this is a tough scenario. I wish it will never occurs to me.
Dec 3, 2007 20:21
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"Well,SHESGOTTOBE, yes, there are billions of people on earth, but there is one person you will like and fall in love with. Others are strangers or friends. The true love is hard to find. The worst scenario is that we may feel the one we love at the moment is someone we want to spend the whole life with. Would we still choose to quit?"

People have different philosophies in love and life. What may work for one may not work for another.

I see it this way:

1. No matter how much we love someone, if that someone doesn't love us, there is nothing we can do.
2. No matter how much we love someone, if that someone loves another one, there is nothing we can do.
3. No matter how much we love someone, if that someone leaves us, there is nothing we can do.

Or maybe there is one thing we can do. Let go and move on. We can show love to someone but we can't force someone to love us. Also, you have to love yourself first before you can truly love anyone.
Dec 4, 2007 04:01
  • ICEBLUE
SHESGOTTOBE

Nice thoughts. I like your words:"We can show love to someone but we can't force someone to love us. Also, you have to love yourself first before you can truly love anyone. "
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of ‘Triangular Love’?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code