Menu
What do you think of ‘Triangular Love’?
Dec 5, 2007 02:35
  • JCNILE123
Sunnydream,

Very interesting, however, this confirms my theory; there is always a liar in order to create a triangle.
In this scenario, we have two very honest women in love with the same man at the same time.
How can this happen? The man is the liar, why, because he must tell the two ladies at the same time the same thing, remember, they are in love with the individual, been in love it is not the same thing as to love some one.
Or he can tell to one of the ladies I love you, and tell the other one I’m in love with you, that is the closer you can come to keep two honest ladies at the same time with the hope that she is the only one.
Remember woman is not too interested in sharing the man they consider theirs.
You can love many people at the same time, but you cannot be in love with more than one at the time.
My conclusion is that in the scenario the man is the liar, the two women the willingly victims of the triangle?
Other wise, can you stay in love with a man that does not tell you the beautiful things you want to hear from the man you are in love with.
Dec 5, 2007 03:37
  • DODGER
Just looking at the numbers there must be many out there who could be compatible to us.
In the past we would never know. But modern communication has brought us all closer together so the chance that we might meet two people who we are attracted to at the same time has increased 23 fold.
“Also, you have to love yourself first before you can truly love anyone” a good quote.
I am not sure that JC’s observation on this is correct. There are some who would take advantage of another’s love but not just a man. Life and love is just not that simplistic.
But it does make the world go around. c'est la vie.
Dodger.
Dec 5, 2007 10:45
  • LIONPOWER
Love can't be create.
What we are creating not love; play, acting, cheating, beating, may be treating ---.
Dec 6, 2007 04:00
  • SUNNYDREAM
JCNILE123

The man doesn't tell lies. He wants to have a good understanding of the two girls before making the final decision. Perhaps, he never said " I love u" to either of the two, but the two girls loved him very much. He liked them to an equal degree. He faced a dilemma. Don't you think the scenario is possible?
Dec 6, 2007 20:25
  • JCNILE123
Sunnydream,
Very possible as you said it, (Quote), “but the two girls loved him very much. He LIKED them to an equal degree.”
I think the key word is LIKE as you refer to the man, “like” is far from love as the earth is from the moon.
On every man heart, there is plenty room to like many girls at the same time, it is our nature.
Moreover, we like them for many reasons, or no reason at all, just the fact that they are woman is a reason it self.
Dec 12, 2007 13:00
GUESTBOMOR well in my case ,I love man and he tell me the truth that he had love also to other woman
first I try to accept that .
finally the woman came to his apartemant, first everything just doing find and we can accept to love same man in the same time.
but one time the woman really hurt me by saying that I,m not honest and not real woman
and I don,t know her that sound grazy maybe for you to read this but this true
since the time , I can,t really appriaciated when he talk about the woman with me
so I can,t accept man with two woman in the same time.
he can love many people in this planet but to live with and to sex with I prefer with one person.
Dec 12, 2007 19:50
  • JCNILE123
Guestbomor,
I sympathize with you very much, thank you for sharing you experience.
Dec 12, 2007 20:03
  • SUNNYDREAM
JCNILE123,

Quote:
"I think the key word is LIKE as you refer to the man, “like” is far from love as the earth is from the moon.
On every man heart, there is plenty room to like many girls at the same time, it is our nature.
Moreover, we like them for many reasons, or no reason at all, just the fact that they are woman is a reason it self."

The reason why I use the word "like" is just to show that the man has an equal affection or passion towards both two ladies. You and Guestbomor are correct: love is different from like. Love can not be shared. In face of love, both men and women become intolerant and autarchic ( including me). Hehe!
Jan 2, 2008 02:14
  • SUKKI
Hesitation causes more harm...Sometimes you may need to be a little bit hard-hearted. Straightforward rejection brings unbearable hurt, but once he or she calms down, everything will be OK. ^_^ If you don't love him/her, set him/her free, the earlier the better. Similarly, if someone's heart doesn't lay on you, then let him/her go. Compete for love is necessary, but also you need learn to give up. : ) You should believe there will be finally a gal/guy who comes to you and hold your hand for his/her life, no pain any more, full of joy and warm...
Jan 2, 2008 21:35
  • KATRINA
SUKKI,

Saying is always much easier thant doing. Affection is probably the most intricate among all kinds of human feelings. It won't be that easy to give up. Human being is not sage naturally not that rational enough.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of ‘Triangular Love’?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code