Menu
What do you think of KTV?
May 29, 2008 07:28
  • LIONPOWER
Jimmy,
Yes, I know many secrets of China. May be more than Chinese people.
Because confectioner did not eat the sweets.
May 29, 2008 16:02
  • TIGERPAUL
I hate singing as I have a really bad voice and I find it uncomfortable and embarrassing exposing my horrible voice to other people.

I would never have the courage to get up and sing on my own in front of others... the most singing I've ever done is at a football match.

However on a recent trip to Taiwan my gf wanted me to go to the karaoke place called "Partyworld", maybe they have the same in China. It was just me and her, so I thought "okay" as I dont want to seem boring or stuck up, even though I wasnt feeling too good about it. In the beginning I let her sing and I joined in on a few, but after I'd drunk maybe 3 or 4 bottles of beer I found my shyness dissapearing!

We were in there just over 2 hours and by the end I'd sung about 12 songs on my own! I'd really had quite a good time singing loads of oldies from my childhood days!

btw..... i think my best ones were BeeGee's "Staying alive" , and Guns 'n roses "knocking on Heavens door"
Jun 1, 2008 20:03
  • JIMMYB
Lion, you still didn't tell me what "3-6-9" means. Does it have bad meaning?
Jun 1, 2008 22:34
  • MARRIE
Jimmy, 3-6-9, I think is water (cash). but this word is neutral not just for KTV. I think for those who like singing, they have Hifi KTV system at home. I am wondering China still has KTV as public recreation activities.
Jun 2, 2008 09:04
  • LIONPOWER
Jimmy,
Bad or good, its depends. (Some food bad for me but not for my friends at all)
Yes, not too secret. Its related with cash and facility.
Jun 2, 2008 21:25
  • JIMMYB
Marrie, many Chinese people have Hifi KTV system at home. But they still prefer to go to KTV with their friends for fun.

Lion, I gave up seeking the meaning of 3-6-9.
Jun 9, 2008 04:11
GUEST52864 I have some business in China and have traveled to some cities already, but I haven't gone to KTV yet.
One of my Chinese friend offer me to visit there. so I interested to find some information about there and during searching i saw this page.
Now that i think about KTV user say, I prefer to spend time with my friend out of KTV, because I prefer a light mood far from noisy.
I hope you have relax time every place that you are. inside or out of KTV. :)
May 18, 2010 01:00
GUEST17250
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Marrie, many Chinese people have Hifi KTV system at home. But they still prefer to go to KTV with their friends for fun.

Lion, I gave up seeking the meaning of 3-6-9.

$300 sit, $600 1Q, $900 overnight
May 18, 2010 21:22
GUESTNANCY I love at all costs, and I don't even miss any chance if I can when my friends call me. Manytimes, I went to KTV and stay whole night there, Funny that all others can sleep there in late midnight when I was singing. But, to be honest, I cant sit aside quietly to listen to other people trying to sing.

Also I try to fall asleep with earphones on everynight. The only bad is that my ear are in pain when I wake up with strings enlaced around my neck...
Nov 2, 2010 22:36
GUEST27166
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17250

$300 sit, $600 1Q, $900 overnight00 sit, $600 1Q, $900 overnight

Where we are its 2,5,8 little bit more cheap
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of KTV?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code