Menu
If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Nov 28, 2007 22:00
  • JIMMYB
Quote: No, you are not silly, JimmyB. That’s what I did, wished both of them the best. Wait… does that mean I am being silly? Now, I am confused! LOL
Thanks, SHESGOTTOBE. Whatever other people's views or opinions, I will try to do what I said. Don't be confused. Just follow your own thoughts and feelings. That's ok.
Nov 29, 2007 08:41
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Thanks, JimmyB. I just had to do a double-take there. There are times when we wonder if we really did the right thing. However, this time I know I did. :-)
Nov 29, 2007 19:50
  • JIMMYB
You are welcome, SHESGOTTOBE. Wish us good luck! I believe that we can find our happiness.
Dec 15, 2007 02:30
  • CHERYL
Thank you for sharing your personal ideas about my question!
It is really hard to make the choice, because marrige is an important thing for every one no matter man or famale. If you choose the one who loves you, but you don't love him at all, you will live in sufferings. If you choose the one you love, but he doesn't love you at all, you will live fatiguedly.
So the ideal choice is to choose the one who loves you and you love, and belive that there must be someone there for you!
Wish every one happy marriage life!
Dec 15, 2007 11:33
  • LIONPOWER
Chinese people have a history of 5000 years and they passed their life on the philosophy " Love after marriage".

Chery,
Do you know this philosophy?
Dec 18, 2007 20:28
  • KATRINA
Quote: Chinese people have a history of 5000 years and they passed their life on the philosophy " Love after marriage".

Lion, this philosophy was quite popular in feudal society. At present, people's concepts have been changed. However, some parents are still influenced by this philosophy. If you were born in a rich family and you loved a poor boy, your parents would definitely require you to break up with that guy for your sake. Of course, you will try to persuade your parents and tell them you love him very much. Then they will tell you that you will find another guy who is better than him or introduce a boy. You tell them that you do not like the boy they introduced. They will tell you that love can be established if you can get along with him for a while.
Dec 18, 2007 20:56
GUEST24125 I would choose the one who loves me, as long as there's some physical attraction. The question that you asked is a difficult one. It's possible to find someone you love and who loves you back -- I don't think we are restricted to just one of these two unsatisfactory choices.
Dec 19, 2007 21:00
  • MOONDOLLARS
Guest24125 --

I agree with you. If I love a guy who doesn't love me, there really is no future. You can't make someone love you.

As for the other choice, at the VERY LEAST there's still a possibility. Sometimes the guy's love for you touches your heart and you slowly begin to love him. This one will probably take time.

I would choose the devoted, loving guy instead of the guy who doesn't love me.

This is ONLY if I seriously HAD to choose or else I wouldn't choose at all.

- moondollars
Dec 20, 2007 19:07
  • JIMMYB
Quote: I would choose the devoted, loving guy instead of the guy who doesn't love me.

Moondollars, do you want to try 'love after marriage'? If they guy you chose is devoted and loving (but you don't love him), what will you do? Do you think you will have a happy marriage?
Dec 25, 2007 14:06
  • MOONDOLLARS
I didn't say I would marry him - I said I'd try. Love doesn't come easily and it doesn't come fast (sometimes). I would need to spend time with him first and see where that leads me. There might be things I find out about him that make him loveable. You never know. Nothing is absolute.

If it was the other guy, I would have to try too hard to make him love me. With the guy who loves me, I can spend some time with him and see where things go from there. If he loves me that much, he can wait.

I would NEVER marry a man I don't love.

- moondollars
http://community.faithvine.com/blogs/moondollars
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code