Menu
If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Nov 26, 2007 16:14
  • JCNILE123
I am a man but if it matters, I will reject the one I do not love period.
Next, I think I need a drink.
Nov 26, 2007 17:51
  • LIZXLI
Actually I am not that lucky enough to have the experience as that there are two guys in front of me:
one is the man who loves you, and the other is the man whom you love.

Up till now,in reality I always have only one choice for a certain period of time on choosing a bf or husband.Personally I am not good at doing mul-choice question at exam.So I am somehow lucky.

JCL & ICEBERG,I am a woman,from my own point of view,currently a partner literally means someone living together with me for the rest of my life.Love is really that important?I have no idea.I am not a little girl any more,perhaps I am not the type of romantic,maybe...

Reality is reality,supposing the situation you guys under discussing,it is really killing the lady's time or youth on making decision,I then suggest the lady to quit and have her own life.Single life nowadays is quite enjoyable.

If you guys still have your idea,go ahead and happy to read different thoughts
Nov 27, 2007 01:37
Lizxli, I'm sure you will find your Mr Right in the not too distant future, you seem to be a nice young lady, I wish you well.
Alan.
Nov 27, 2007 03:25
  • JIMMYB
To answer your question, ICEBERG. I guess that all men will choose the one he love and no exception to me. However, sometimes, we are not very lucky because the one you or I love has got their sweetheart. If so, just learn to be generous (though I know it is very hard to do so) and send your best wish to her and hope she can be happy forever with her guy. If I was put in the situation (the one I love does not love me), I would consider establishing a relationship with the one who loves me. Perhaps, I was too addicted to my Mrs Right and ignore the one who loves me. I will try my best to understand her and find the shining points on her body. Time tell me whether she and I suits each other.
Nov 27, 2007 10:50
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Wah! You just mentioned my story, JimmyB! I was in love with a guy but since he has a gf, I never got to tell him how I feel. I wished him and her the best of luck and happiness even though it hurts. <sob>
Nov 27, 2007 11:31
Never mind SHESGOTOBE, there will be someone out for you, keep faith in yourself, the luck and happiness you deserve will come to you soon, I'm sure and any hurt you have will seem a distant memory.
Alan.
Nov 27, 2007 13:33
  • CARLOS
Lizxli,
yes, love is necessary. It changes by the years. People feel differently for each other when relationship grows older. I think it is not possible to live together for the rest of life without love.
You still a single? Please let us all know when You fall desperately in love. Some day You will. Sorry, heh. Hope he doesn´t have a gf then.

Carlos
Nov 27, 2007 19:59
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Thanks, Alan!

I know I should be playing "Someday My Prince Will Come", but meanwhile, I'm gonna torture myself with Carmen McRae's version of "You Don't Know Me".

...No, you don't know the one
Who dreams of you at night
And longs to kiss your lips
And longs to hold you tight
To you I'm just a friend
That's all I've ever been
But you don't know me...

...You give your hand to me
And then say, "Goodbye now"
I watch you walk away
Beside the lucky gal
You'll never, never know
The one who loves you so
No, you don't know me...

O...K.... I better stop before I bawl and start to look like those characters in Japanese manga and anime. ^_^"

Hah! Did I made everyone cringe or what? LOL!
Nov 27, 2007 20:12
  • JIMMYB
Cheers, SHESGOTTOBE. Actually, I have not experienced what I said. If that falls on me, I do not know if I could do it as I said. But I will try. I still believe in: if you love him or her deeply, you should promise to make him or her happy. If not, just let him or her go and wish him or her best luck and happiness. Am I silly?

BTW, the lyrics are very good. I will find and listen to this song :-)
Nov 28, 2007 09:08
  • SHESGOTTOBE
No, you are not silly, JimmyB. That’s what I did, wished both of them the best. Wait… does that mean I am being silly? Now, I am confused! LOL

I’m glad you like the lyrics. It’s an old ballad sang by quite a few artists, including Elvis Presley. Definitely not for the rap and metal fans. ^_^”

Lately, it was revived by Michael Buble. I like his version too.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If you are a lady, which man will you choose to marry?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code