Menu
How many Americans live in Guangzhou?I Would like to meet you.
Jun 13, 2010 15:23
GUEST41153 Hello , My name is Josef , 28years old male , Japanese . I am working in Guangzhou for 2monthes, my job is tele comminucation company, and I like nobels and American films. . anybody who can speak English ,be a friend . gmail.com|tengteng426
Jul 4, 2010 08:55
GUEST37666 hi
my name is ALI and From Saudi Arabia , I visit GZ regular and stay some time one month and i want to know some friend to meet with him from any where my email ( gmail.com|delachk- QQ 744311284 )

any one like to meet with me i am happy to get more Friends.

Thx
Ali
Jul 4, 2010 14:15
GUEST27144 Hi, my name is Stan, I am 23 years old and moving to Guangzhou from the US in late July early August to work for my father. I am very excited to live on the other side of the world, but needless to say I am a little scared since I won't know anyone in a large city such as guangzhou, I also dont speak a word of mandarin or cantonese :\ I am easy going, fun, and I dont drink or do drugs. Making a friend or two would be nice, kinda of show me the ropes I guess...I enjoy movies, all kinds of sports, having fun, poker, etc. If I seem interesting email me yahoo.com|stan.vasin. Or if you have any advice where I can find some english speaking friends I would greatly appreciate it. THANKS!
Jul 19, 2010 15:16
  • BELLACHINA65
Hello,

I'd be happy to meet any English speaking travellers or locals.

Please see my travel itinerary, and if you would like to meet up anywhere along the way, that would be nice.

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=59034

Lucinda
Sep 7, 2010 23:38
GUEST03202 like to know more friends. i am in guangzhou. email: yahoo.com|newmiya
Sep 8, 2010 01:49
GUESTTEACHER Hi - I am also new to Guangzhou. I lived in Beijing last year. I am interested in learning about the city and finding new friends. I am a single male American.
Sep 15, 2010 21:14
GUEST10411 Hey everyone my name is will I'm 26 from New york and I am thinking of taking a teaching job in guangzhou. It will be my first time in china and right now I don't know any mandarin. I am wondering if anyone will talk to me and let me know a bit about how the city is? A teacher would be doubly nice. If you want you can email me at gmail.com|icedout921 or reach me on skype at icedout921.
Oct 19, 2010 12:30
GUEST06148 Hi there, I am travelling to Guangzhou for two weeks from the 24/10 to 4/11. Would like to make friends for quick drinks during my stay there. Happy to teach english as well, as im keen on learning mandarin. Im a male, 25yrs old from London. Email me at gmail.com|kishanth.t.a
Jan 4, 2011 08:51
GUESTJIMMY Hey.. everybody, My name is Jimmy.I' d like to make friends who can speak English,because My english is very poor ,so I hope ....

my email:126.com|sniper05460
Aug 5, 2011 16:44
GUESTHAKAM Hello

My Name is Hakam I am Arabic Origin from Jordan curently living in beijing , i heard that GZ is much better for forigner to live and work in , as i cant speak chinese just arabic & English I will be moving btween 12-15th to GZ of this month Aug 2011 and I realy appreciate if you can provides me with some good jobsearch websites and good agents websites to rent cheap apartment (90sqm served studio)

thanks all.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How many Americans live in Guangzhou?I Would like to meet you.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code