Menu
How to be a successful businessman?
Apr 5, 2010 13:36
In my view it depends what business you want to be in what qualities you most need. Business success depends on customers and suppliers having respect for the businessperson and his/her company.

In some areas of business customers and suppliers may most respect integrity in the businessman, in others it may be ruthlessness that will earn respect. In others areas of business it may be cunning or determination. The leader of a business has to be consistent in character.

So (in my humble opinion) if you want to become a successful business person then you should select a business area where your natural personality gifts will command the most respect. The only thing to guarantee failure is if you cannot command any respect from either customers or suppliers. If you can command respect, and give respect to others, then you can build a network of support - is this Guanxi?
May 25, 2010 02:37
GUEST11150 Very well opinions are posted by you all guys and agreed on one front than another.What is most important to be a good businessman is to be honest,affection towards employees and all good qualities.In this manner you would end up being statesman which is what everyone would like to be.
Few examples are henry ford,ratan tata etc.
May 28, 2010 09:54
GUESTAZIZ

Donot lay , you must have goods with new edition, thinging tobring facilities
to customers, good relation with customer , always provid goods to customers, full autharity , business under your hand , bring changes in goods as customer wants , help with poor people, gave every year ZAKAT,
you must have goods in store, in the way and do new deal at the same time.
Jun 10, 2010 08:39
GUESTREHAN i thing so if you wnt bussiness man u start a ur business honestly .................................bussines is not a cheat to anyone u thing that i cheat u win but u win ..........you are not honestly win.......we learn in school one class is totally take one year to complete ur work there are also many how cheat in exam her mask is too good and he is pass her opinon he know that i cheat and i `M not a pass.......n.........it is not a called pass..............................so be honestly.... frm sheikh
Jul 18, 2010 05:33
GUESTGIAN i want to be a successful businessman for my family and dreams.....
Jul 27, 2010 12:34
GUESTMAJED hello, im majed and i want to be a businessman,, but what should i do? can u tell me the stips?? really i need ur helps guys.. thanks alot :) can u send me back my email is: hotmail.com|majoode_555
help me plz..
best wishies..
Aug 7, 2010 11:47
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAZIZ View Post

Donot lay , you must have goods with new edition, thinging tobring facilities
to customers, good relation with customer , always provid goods to customers, full autharity , business under your hand , bring changes in goods as customer wants , help with poor people, gave every year ZAKAT,
you must have goods in store, in the...

very good idea
Sep 14, 2010 13:17
GUEST97719 i dun think so dude... moral still counts...
Sep 14, 2010 13:20
GUEST97719 business is business what he got depend in what he do, his experince, ability, and bision. people may say they are dirtbags, shrew, etc but they wanna feel that position, that succesness. so?
Sep 15, 2010 00:12
  • OSMAN
Having experience,relationship,good fame,being honest, being punctual....
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to be a successful businessman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code