Menu
Is it possible to be friends with your GF/BF if you two break up?
Dec 6, 2007 00:45
  • JIMMYB
Quote: He, he, funny!

JC, you haven't given your answer.

Quote: Problem is, once I start being friendly, they start asking to get back together. -_-

Then will you agree to get back together with him, SHESGOTTOBE?
Dec 6, 2007 19:58
  • ICEBERG
Impossible! If I was put in this situation, I would be very embarrassed to see my ex-girl friend. Now that you have tried to be friends with her or him, you will find that there is something between you and him or her. A broken vase still has cracks though you could glue the pieces together. It is hard for me to be friends with my GF if we break up.
Dec 6, 2007 20:21
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"Then will you agree to get back together with him, SHESGOTTOBE?"

Hah. Most probably not.

When I initiate the break-up, it’s because he has been having relationships with other women. It could be that he is not happy with me or I am not good enough for him, who knows?

When he initiates the break-up, it’s because he wanted to be free for whatever reason or it could be that he doesn’t love me anymore but just couldn’t say it.

On all cases, I didn’t have any option but to let him go. Given those reasons, I don’t see why we should get back together.
Dec 6, 2007 22:41
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, pathetic but clear like sun light " Why we should back" ?
Dec 7, 2007 20:12
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"If I was put in this situation, I would be very embarrassed to see my ex-girl friend."

Iceberg, I am trying to understand your post. What do you have to be embarrassed about? LOL!
Dec 8, 2007 02:58
  • GURTY
It depends. If we get along with each other for a short time and we don't go further, i will be a friend his. If we lived for a long time and then we find we should appart because of the subjective matters, i won't be a friend any more, for the moment i see him, i will think of the pastby unhappiness.
Dec 8, 2007 06:17
  • LIZXLI
Well,for me,originally I thought I would never talk to him anymore.

However,for the sake of my family member,I had no choice but to contact my so-called EX again since I need his help for my family.There is no doubt that he is willing to do me a favor anytime.I am sure for this point.

It was somehow weid that I had the feeling like speaking to the air when speaking to him.He is nothing to me now.Friend?For my family,I will and can for sure be a friend of his,which is a necessarity these days.
Dec 9, 2007 21:54
  • JIMMYB
SHETSGOTTOBE, you are very reasonable. What if he regrets for what he has done and hopes that you can give him another chance? Perhaps, he was just lured by another woman and finally he found that she did not fit him and you were the best. Then what will you do, accept or refuse?

Lizxli, I sense that you just take advantage of your ex-BF. If he couldn't do anything for your family, you would never contact him. Am I right? I just wonder why he is willing to do you a favour. Did he do something that really hurt you and now he just wants to make it up?
Dec 9, 2007 23:05
  • LIZXLI
JIMMYB

Personally I never take advantage of my friends.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Well,He and I have been friends since we were kids,we were in the same class,the same school all the time.Sweet childhood.

He will help me just like I will help him if possible.I think nothing could change our friendship which belongs to childhood.I am afraid that you misunderstand.
Dec 10, 2007 11:52
  • JCNILE123
Lizxli,

#17 plus #19 does not ad up.
It does not look good.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is it possible to be friends with your GF/BF if you two break up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code