Menu
Shenzhen Interpreter and homestay
Feb 21, 2010 03:03
  • LINDANICO
Interpreter/ Car service /sourcing/guide/Biz assistant/mandarin teacher in Shenzhen
My name is Linda, an optimistic and sunny Chinese girl with strong sense of responsibility. I have 5-year working experience as a business interpreter, biz assistant, or purchasing agent in the city of Shenzhen. Holding Passport and laissez-passer, which is available to enter Hong Kong or Macao. As a freelancer, I am always ready to assist your business and touring, or arrange your visiting schedule in China.
Why you should choose me? What I can do for you as bellows:
1. Interpreter, document translating.
2. Booking plane ticket and hotel.
3. City guide, food and shopping guide.
4. Car renting service.
5. Products sourcing negotiate price with supplier.
6. Follow up order, quality inspection, and shipping arrangement.
7. As purchasing agent / China representative office
8. Business assistant, mandarin teacher.
9. Experience is involved in furniture industry, beauty medical equipments, dental equipments, fitness equipment, scientific and lab equipments, out door & in door playground equipments, LED lighting, Security products, textile, mobile, watch…and so on filed.
My number is: 0086 15818774432 . Skype: Linda_nico Email: gmail.com|lindanico Messenger: hotmail.com|lindanico_1983 ,Wish to see you then. Thanks for your time.
Apr 20, 2010 17:53
GUESTENDOWSA... Heya fellas.

I've been stuck at an air port in Madrid for 3 days with out being able to discover a flight back home. This really is really getting aggravating, I'm not even receiving virtually any compensation from the particular airline.

Any one else in the very same situation or even have a colleague with the same complications?

Sorry for the complain post however I felt like I'd to voice my frustration.
Jun 1, 2010 18:18
GUESTUNIGELINI Whom ya think could win Stanley Cup 2010? My money is on Chicago Blackhawks.
Jun 14, 2010 23:43
GUEST00970 Hi

We need a Chinese – English translator from 21 June 2010 to 23 June 2010 for business meeting on all 3 days. Please revert with the conformation on availability and fees.

Thanks
Dishant
Email - artemishealthsciences.com|dishant
Jun 19, 2010 11:18
GUESTHIXINDIFF The lakers trumped the celtics in game 7 from the this year nba finals. I dropped $20 on the match, do you fellas wager on sports? Any tricks for newbies?
Jun 28, 2010 05:23
GUEST23435 I am a south african buisinessman arriving hong kong 1st july. My object is to travel to Ghonquin to viisit and negotiate with three factories regarding equipment i will export to africa. It will be my first time in China-mainland,for which reason I. would like to travel by train to see the countryside----maybe fly back to HK after 3-4 days in Chongquin.
I enquire now about hiring the services of a translator/guide etc
Please give me all the information ,also your street address and telephone number.
regards
Rodger Farren
Jul 19, 2010 21:46
GUEST24139 We provide you with Interpreters/Business Assistants or Travel Guides across China. We ensure your trip to China safer, cheaper& easier.

Western Quality Services offers key services for people who do business or travel in China (please visit our website):

Western Quality Services works hard to ensure that you get a top-level match for your specific needs. We focus on proficiency, integrity and honesty so you can rest-assured. We do this while keeping our prices at or below the industry standard.

Our Services:
- Quality Inspection
- Quality Travel and Business Assistants
- Quality Office and IT Services

For your travel trip we will provide you a qualified local assistant to guide you in all of your daily needs in translating, accommodations, traveling, food and entertainment and of course bargaining.

For your business trip we will provide you with an experienced, qualified and, most importantly, a dedicated and loyal business assistant. He or she will be devoted to making your stay, travel and business run smoothly and to your advantage.

For further information about our company, please visit our website:
www.western-quality-services.com
Or Email to:
western-quality-services.com|info/
western-quality-services.com|Jessie
Your Reliable Interpreter/Business Assistant/Tour Guide in China.
Aug 1, 2010 23:33
GUEST29295 Business interpreting/products sourcing/purchasing/inspecton/shipping arrangement/factory visiting/maket guide/hotel booking/consultation service...

Hi, I am Smile Wu. An experienced business interpreter & perchaser live in Shenzhen of China. I am familiar with many kinds of electronics wholesale market and factories in Shenzhen. Especially In-car electronics &accessorie, mobile phones&accessories, gaming console&accessories,cecurity products, MP3/MP4, and etc. As I near by the largest electronics market(HuaQiangBeiI) in China, I can help you get most of the consumer electronics at the lowest price. Choose me will make your purchasing and visiting in China more effectively.

Learn more of us, please visit our website www.shenzhenpurchaseagent.com for details.

My contact list is as blow:

Contactor: Smile Wu Tel: +86 15914115740 MSN: live.cn|smile0928 Skype: Smile850807
E-mail: shenzhenpurchaseagent.com|smile Web: www.shenzhenpurchaseagent.com
Aug 14, 2010 02:53
GUEST46104 please contact me on hotmail.com|manimal59 as iam looking for a young girl who can work for me as an interpreter
Aug 29, 2010 19:34
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for reading my post. Email: 139.com|15818685956

I am a 26 year old freelance interpreter and translator guide named Michelle in Shenzhen, Business English graduate, speaking English, Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese and my hometown dialect.
Working contents: work as a translator for foreigners, work as a guide/interpreter/ assistant/secretary for foreigners
---I am very familiar with Shenzhen as I have been here for ten years.
--I have been working as an interpreter for over 5 years and experienced in international trade also..
--Accompany you to visit various of factories and do interpretation for the communication between you and your buyer/vendor/supplier which field involves all of the products. I am very familiar with the products like electronics, mobile phones, office supplies,furniture, shoes, clothes, bags, toys, gifts and many others. Also I have many factories contacts and can recommend the quality factory to you.

- Arrange the shipment for you from the port in China and help you get local shipping cost.
- Capable for doing interpretation for you in kinds of exhibitions including hi-tech fairs and canton trade fairs etc.
- Teach you Mandarin with interested way for your needs.

Here under is my previous working experience:
In the past few years, I have worked with customers from the Japan, India, France, Germany, UK, USA, Australia, South Africa and other countries.
Interpretation
Devote to provide diverse, personalized and specialized short-term assistant for business and travel personnel who will come in Shenzhen (or in Shenzhen), enable their commerce, travel or individual leisure in Shenzhen to get the maximum achievement.

Contact information: ^0^
Mobile: + 86 15818685956
Attached please find my recently photo.
Email: 139.com|15818685956 or hotmail.com|smartrans2008
MSN:hotmail.com|smartrans2008
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Interpreter and homestay
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code