Menu
Shenzhen Interpreter and homestay
May 19, 2011 22:46
GUEST25701 “It is very hard to get sufficient and reliable supplier information as most of Chinese manufacturers are not very well known.

The cultural difference, language, misunderstanding of product specifications, supplier credibility, product quality, possible delivery delay and social compliance issues for you to source from China.

The key to success, lies in selecting right suppliers and keeping strict quality control.”

Aug 2, 2011 05:42
GUEST65748 I am an industrialist from North India and plan being in Shenzhen in October first week this year for a possibility of Imports of the Engineering Products from China. Will be there for about 10 days and wish to have a full time interpreter to deal with the Industries around Shenzhen. If interested, please contact gmail.com|archie50 with your complete bio data and your recent picture for me to decide.
Oct 22, 2011 15:10
GUEST84223 hi im in need of a personal assitant and interpreter from 30th oct 2011 to 5th nov 2011 i am a professional businessman so please only well spoken and a genuine hard worker who has good communication skills need reply payment and expenses can be agreed please email me on hotmail.com|guziali
Dec 21, 2011 06:49
GUESTALI Hey.was up.Here is Ali,I am in Zhengzhou henen,i want to be a company representer.tell me what to do..
you can contact me as, yahoo.com|awanonline007
Mar 11, 2012 01:40
GUESTAMARJIT I need a female guide for 3-4 days on 14th of April 2012 onward
please quote me. My e-mail id is yahoo.com|nectormaruti
Mar 17, 2012 11:08
GUEST76733 hi cathy, i am interested in a homestay in shenzen in april. i am an american english teacher with a chinese wife. what would you charge for 5 days. thank you, craig
Mar 25, 2012 01:09
GUEST48252 Anyone who comes to Shenzhen and need a clean, modern, beautiful apartment by the sea with seaview/metro, please feel free to contact me at: yahoo.com|shortstayshenzhen
Mar 31, 2012 10:02
GUESTKHALID Dear,
I look for a personal secretary for a permanent job in my office Huizhou city, can you help. She need to be smart and good looking too.
Apr 23, 2012 01:04
GUEST29892 Your interpreter, business assistant/partner, sourcing agent and tour guide in China

This is Jane in SZ, China, a city just next to HK.

I am an easy-going Chinese girl with open mind, optimism, strong responsibility, and strong capability. I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 4years involving different fields and products, such as internet, IT products, computer accessories, jewllery, materials, LED light, furniture, gifts, crafts, ornaments, medical and beauty devices, cosmetics, foreign trade business, products instructions and manuals, installation instructions etc. As a freelancer, I have plenty of time to accompany you as interpreter anywhere in china, and will take good care of your visit and arrange everything very well for you, as I have 7years of working experience in foreign trade companies, very familiar with all export procedures.

My service includes sourcing factories and products, making appointments, renting cars,visiting factories and exhibitions, negotiating with factories, following up orders, doing inspection, arranging shipments, booking tickets and hotels, airport picking up or dropping off, guidance for food, shopping, tourism, setting up Representative Office here, etc, and I do translation work as well. I served many foreigners from different countries and fields, and got good comments from all of them. I believe you will enjoy your stay in China with me, I will remove the barrier of communication for you here in China, and will be your friend as well. Need any help, please feel free to contact me at:+86-13510997446, or MSN: hotmail.com|janeliu317, or email at:126.com|janeliu, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

For more details about me and my service, please view: www.interpretersinsz.com
Apr 25, 2012 11:29
GUEST35421 for huaqiangbei electronic item sourcing in huaqiangbei

1: gadget :
seg building( saige buolding)
3rd floor .5 floor ,6 floor, the saige building 3floor is almost like the window of

the shenzhen huaqiangbei electronic market,

2: for foreign electronic wholesale

foreign trade wholesale market:
car usd electronoic. entertainment item.home use cctv

3:for phone and pad accessory

saige communication market 2 floor,3floor,4 floor,

4:for phone parts:
pongyuan communication market
all kinds of phone internal parts for iphone,blacberry,htc,samsung

5:for china pad and laptop
sanda electronic market
1 floor is for pad and oem laptop ,second floor is for accessory

6:for china oem phone
mingtong mobile phone market

7:for brand laptop parts
old huaqiang electronic world 2 second building. 3rd floor.
like the laptop keyboard. battery,lcd. power adaptor, ram, second hand cpu.

8:for flash memory
zhongdian electronic market first floor

9: for china game player .mp4.
zhongdian electronic market first floor

10:for earphone ,headphone and speaker
zhongdian electronic market from second floor on

11: for cctv:
pacifi security market

12: for interesting electronic item:
shenzhen industrial product showroom market.
any interesting new item u can find from here

teddy: tendroid-buy.com|teddy
mob:0086 15099939722
www.tendroid-buy.com
13: for led market:

new huaqiang electronic market

14: for spy camera gadget

15: for second hand mobile

tongtiandi mobile market
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Interpreter and homestay
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code