Menu
Constellation: Virgo
Dec 7, 2007 01:18
  • BBQQ
Do you belong to Virgo? If so, is the following fit you?
Birth:Aug. 24 - Sep. 22

Key Words
improving, serving, cleaning, studying

Personality
Virgo likes to attack back when confronted. Virgos need to receive a lot attention, adoration and gratitude. Virgos are accurate, competent and effective. They like rationality. Virgos like to help and solve problems quickly. They do not do it for compliments. Virgos are not wasteful. Being perfectionists, they like order and cleanliness in their home. Virgos change friends often. They have only a few real friends because they attribute special importance to friendship to which other people cannot commit. Virgo is ruled by Mercury. Virgos are very bright and educated. They are good scientists, teachers, analysts and planners.

Birthstone
carnelian, amethyst, pyrite

Attracting Signs
Gemini, Pisces, Taurus

Celebrities
Michael Jackson, Goethe, Hugh Grant
Dec 7, 2007 20:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Hmm… I don’t know if I would agree with that because it is a self-contradictory description but, whatever.

I am a Virgo but I am a live and let live kind of person. I don’t really care how other people live their lives as long as they don’t bother me. I don’t care what the Joneses’ have so they don’t see me as a threat. But if someone tries to hurt the people I care for, they will be in for the battle of their life. I rarely draw attention to myself. If it happens that I did get some attention, it wasn’t deliberate. Maybe it’s because I am just different.

I wish I can say that my house is clean, but right now my carpet needs some vacuuming and I’m letting Mother Nature take care of the autumn leaves on my front and back yard. :-(

By the way, are you a Virgo too, BBQQ? ^_^
Dec 9, 2007 04:58
  • APAULT
But it's all poppycock, isn't it? It's just for selling newspapers and magazines.
Dec 9, 2007 10:46
  • JCNILE123
Is BBQQ; practicing her newfound knowledge?
Dec 9, 2007 19:00
  • SERENA07
I am a Virgo and I have almost all of the characteristics you described. Great job, BBQQ! :-)
Dec 11, 2007 03:43
  • MIRANDAZHAO
APAULT, JCNILE123

It seems that you men never believe in "Constellation". Don't you have any personal belief?
Dec 11, 2007 10:07
  • JCNILE123
Miranda,
I am to share something from my childhood as I remember it.
As I say before part of my early years, I spend them in Costa Rica,
My father used to work for a very large company on these days, named United Fruit Company.
There was this lady that used to come to our house to clean, she don’t know how to read, so she used to ask my father to read the horoscope for her, Sadly, he used to lie to her to make happy, and happy she was, she used to believe it to the heart .
I ask him why later on my older days; his answer was that it used to make her happy.
Therefore, his lies was the source of her happiness and not the horoscope it self.
jcl
Dec 11, 2007 11:01
  • CARLOS
I am aquarius (got the name right?) and my chinese zodiac is Tiger. Some of my friends, mostly women, say I am just like it is said they are. Aquarius and Tiger have plenty of similarities according to all those star-sign-books. I myself accept some, but not all. Aquarius and Tiger are tyrants, I am not. Well, at work I might some times be. "it is easy to get along with me, only do what I tell You to do, the way I tell You."

So, maybe there is a little trueth.

Carlos
Dec 11, 2007 20:10
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Horoscopes are just for fun. I don’t think anyone should lump people by their birth sign. It’s cool for amusement or just something to talk about.

If you think about it, categorizing people by their zodiac sign is just like being prejudiced. It’s not very different than saying all (fill in the blank) are (fill in the blank). You know it is totally out of whack. -_-
Dec 11, 2007 20:37
  • LEONARDO
SHESGOTTOBE

You are an unusual girl. The female acquaintances around me are very "passionate' with Star-sign ( horoscope). Some girls even thought that star signs will be take serious consideration into choosing a future spouse.
Dec 12, 2007 20:10
  • SHESGOTTOBE
LOL! I get a kick out of you, Leonardo. ^_^”

Could this be the reason why I am single? Maybe I should look for a… wait, what signs are compatible with Virgo? Gemini, Pisces and Taurus?

Gemini? Great, that’s just what I need, someone with double personality. ^_^”
Pisces? Out of the question, had a Pisces ex. ^_^”
Taurus? Right. Maybe I should try a Taurus. ^_^

Better yet, maybe I should try each zodiac sign. LOL!
Post a Reply to: Constellation: Virgo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code