Menu
Canadian - Chinese Marriage in China
Sep 7, 2009 04:02
GUEST53211 I have been in China and met a wonderfull girl there. I am 51 years old she is 42.
I did read the message from guest that he had to pay all those dinners.
I am amazed here as in China culture they even fight to be alowed to pay the bill. In all days I was there I did only got the chance to pay for 1 dinner, all the rest I was not even able to pay as they refused to let me pay.

So as it looks he got involved in a wrong place and a wrong woman.

I will go back to China to marry next week, and we allready decided we will live in each other country the first years trying to get enough money together for a good life later. She runs her own compay and so do I. This means we will travel each about 2-3 times a year to meat each other while working on our future together.

Maybe I will be able to find a way to make money and live over there, otherwise she will come to my country and we will live later together here. Its time consuming but practically the best way to go for now.
Dec 29, 2009 09:54
GUEST85965 Hi Verl or Matt (Guest 15120)
I am getting married in May in China. I am still unclear as to what documents I need.
I do have a copy of my divorce papers from years ago that I had sent to me.
Could you please let me know from your experience, what else I must do?
My e-mail is hotmail.com|donmckil
Thanks guys
Feb 8, 2010 15:47
GUEST14671 and do you have to wait for her to come back to canada with you, or can she come right away
May 19, 2010 22:27
GUEST51119 Hi every one:
wish there is some one would know the answer of my question, and it would be very appreciated if any one can write down the answer
i just married to a wonderful Canadian, and we got our marriage certificate in Apr in China,
but we still dont know whether Canada accept the marriage certificate we got in China or not, and whether and how we can get our marriage registered in Canada? We also wonder do i still need a visa to go to Canada or not. my visa application was rejected last time i applied, so i still havent got to see my parents in law and any of my husband's family.

thank you very much!
Aug 18, 2010 00:44
GUESTFAZAL A... I want marriage with tru china canadian girl age 18 to 30.i am 20 years old pakistani.i am social worker.please contact me:
fazal aman khan
chairman
amanvi human human rights and development organization
k.k.k.,maini,distt swabi,khyber pakhtunkhwa,
p/c 23450,pakistan.
Email:yahoo.com|f_s007 or yahoo.com|ahrdo
Aug 18, 2010 00:55
GUESTFAZAL A... dear friend i want tru friendship with.please friend dont disheart me with your friendship.i will wait your repply.i am 20 years old pakistani.i am social worker.please contact me:
fazal aman khan
chairman
amanvi human human rights and development organization
k.k.k.,maini,distt swabi,khyber pakhtunkhwa,
p/c 23450,pakistan.

Email:yahoo.com|f_s007 or yahoo.com|ahrdo
Jun 9, 2011 10:09
  • BONSAIFREAK
Hi, my name is kirk, divorced 25 years, where do I geta copy.
yahoo.ca|khutchinson50
thank you
Jul 5, 2011 23:57
GUESTJAMILA hi. im from china .how can i get canadian passport
Sep 16, 2011 01:44
GUEST37128 what happens to the citizenship of the chinese person. She will be removed from her family book, what happens then? We want to live here in china mostly, but able to travel to Canada or abroad when needed
Sep 16, 2011 01:58
GUEST37128 is there a law firm out there that can help us with preperations?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Canadian - Chinese Marriage in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code