Menu
Shan Hu Hai
Dec 11, 2007 00:06
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Shan Hu Hai by Jay Chou with Lara Veronin. This is one of my favorite songs ever, I have had this CD since March but only got around to listening to it last week. Its such a good song and I just wanted to share it with all of you. If your not busy, try to guess what is happening in the music video.
Dec 11, 2007 00:07
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpx1rNjlPI&feature=related
Dec 11, 2007 00:07
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hmmm somehow I cant get the video to show up in my thread.
Dec 11, 2007 11:38
  • CARLOS
Yep, beautiful song.

She made a wrong choise,huh?

Carlos
Dec 18, 2007 03:52
  • BBQQ
The song is terrific. I like it. Destrucdoz, you like Chinese singers?
Dec 21, 2007 02:14
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
BBQQ,

Well seeing as I am Chinese..... Haha I kid. I grew up listening to bands like Incubus and Brand New but as I grew older I was losing my grip on my home language to the point where I had trouble communicating with my parents and other family members.

One day I received a Karate flick type movie through blockbuster mail that was all in Cantonese and as I watched the movie I began to remember a lot of words and expressions though no where near when I was a kid but it was an improvement as I only knew a few phrases like "No, I am not hungry", "Leave me a lone" and "I am too young to go back to old country and get married" in Cantonese at the time.

So I started to listening some Cantonese songs like a duet by Sammi Cheng and Ekin Cheung and that was the first song that made me interested in listening to Cantonese and Mandarin music so that I don;t forget too much of the first language I ever spoke as I only speak English in my daily life.

So thats some of why I like Chinese singers.

Danny
Post a Reply to: Shan Hu Hai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code