Menu
Is it so hard to find a husband?
Jan 5, 2008 23:00
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Oh my, are you ok, JimmyB? You sound very gloomy this time. I hope everything is ok. ^_^”

Your misgivings are understandable. However, everyone has their own share of hardships that you may not be aware of. To love is to take risks. Sure, you may lose and get hurt but it is better than not loving at all. After the storm is over, you will smile again, laugh again, love again and the sun will shine again.

Cheer up, JimmyB! ^_^

Let your heart break but do not abandon your life. ~ Anon.
Jan 5, 2008 23:11
  • JCNILE123
He, he,
Shesgottobe, it is funny the way you express your self this time around, I wonder what make's you think Jimmyb is hardships?
Jan 5, 2008 23:21
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Oh, I don't know, JC. It's just a perception because of the way he expressed himself in his last post. But you know, that perception could be wrong. O_o
Jan 7, 2008 10:17
  • LIONPOWER
Here all people are not real ( may be virtual ), so all perception are not real.
Jan 7, 2008 21:49
  • JIMMYB
Quote: Here all people are not real ( may be virtual ), so all perception are not real.

Lion, I can't agree with you on this point. Though I don't know their real names and addresses, I still can feel that members on this forum are sincere and friendly. Sometimes, they revealed their true feelings. I don't know you remembered that thread. When Evening said that she was depressed in her thread, other members tried to comfort her and offer their suggestions to 'conquer' her depression. Really good. Just use your heart to talk with others, I believe that others will treat you in the same way.
Jan 9, 2008 19:57
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"Here all people are not real ( may be virtual ), so all perception are not real."

We are dealing with letters here; add to that the cultural differences, so there’s bound to be some misinterpretation. That is common. However, for every ID that I see here, I know there is a real, living, breathing human being. Even though I don’t know them personally, I treat them as I would any real person I encounter in real life.

Maybe I am being too trusting but I do not know any other way. ^_^
Jan 9, 2008 23:21
  • APAULT
Yes Lion, I am with Jimmy and against you on this. Many of us reveal our personalities and thoughts here. Most of us I think are genuine, even though we don't always agree!

How real are you Lion ???? Maybe you are not what you say!!! I don't mean that personally, but you raised the issue and the question must apply to you too!!!

As a matter of linguistics and logic, I would suggest that my perceptions are real even if they are based on people presenting inaccurate images of themsleves. (It is the old point that logic can be valid even if the premises (the basic ideas that you are evaluating) are wrong.
Jan 10, 2008 01:03
  • JIMMYB
Quote: As a matter of linguistics and logic, I would suggest that my perceptions are real even if they are based on people presenting inaccurate images of themsleves.

Well, it doesn't matter if they use inaccurate or accurate images here. As long as we reveal our personalities and thoughts here, that is ok. Paul, have you noticed that members who are from foreign countries always use their own images. For those who are from China, most of them just choose an image that they prefer. Perhaps, Chinese people here are too shy to unveil themselves. I am no exception. Anyway, we exchange our views or thoughts here happily. That's enough. Don't you think that it is exciting to have some 'secret' friends here? You talk with them on this forum but you don't know who they are. From me, it is very exciting.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is it so hard to find a husband?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code