Menu
Men are more humorous than women.
Dec 24, 2007 02:07
  • YVONNE
A recent study released on a British medical journal states that men are more humorous than women, because men produced more hormones than women. The study was based on an experiment on riding wheelbarrow. 75% male play jokes when the driver pass along the street. Women stay unemotional. Men’s ways of joking is kind of satire or cynicism. The researchers say it was because men have to face fierce competition in choosing a mate when they become adults. The abundant Hormone makes them aggressive and naturally prefer joking.
Dec 24, 2007 08:46
  • JCNILE123
Really?
Dec 26, 2007 02:34
  • JOHNNY512
Yes, I think so. Men are generally more broadminded and generous. Women cares too much about the trivial thing. They don' t like playing jokes, and they are easy to be upset by small jokes.
Dec 26, 2007 22:27
  • JCNILE123
So interesting, makes sense.
Dec 28, 2007 11:49
  • APAULT
I wonder if Johnny is still alive. Maybe he doesn't have a partner.

Yvonne: did you think of making the title 'Men are a big Joke' ????? lol
Dec 28, 2007 13:09
  • DAVEC
Do you think its because men never grow up, we are always a kid at heart whereas women tend to be more serious about things?
men can unwind but women get wound up.
Dec 28, 2007 14:36
GUEST10249 Maybe it's because women are more sensitive. I find that people who are *insensitive* make funnier jokes because they're not afraid to offend other people or to say things that are downright rude. ie. I watch the Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert shows. They are rude to many people, and disrespect them, and that's what makes them so funny. Of course they have a point but they make that point with piercing sarcasm. They don't care what people think, ie they do collages of Iraq's president over a mermaid body. What do you think Muslims think of that...

If a woman were to be that disrespectful, I think it would backfire more quickly onto her because people expect women to be agreeable and kind. ha ha ha. i make jokes about people sometimes, but there have been a couple occasions when it piqued someone's pride (a guy's) so much that it totally backfired. So these days, i reserve the humour only for people who I think can handle it.
Dec 28, 2007 20:59
  • SUNNYDREAM
GUEST10249 made a good point. Women are more sensitive than men. Women don't play such kind of jokes that are rude and might pique other's dignity. Men are generally careless and ofen make sarcastic jokes.
Dec 29, 2007 16:12
  • DAVEC
But sarcasm is an artform, it takes us men many years to master it.
Dec 29, 2007 19:22
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I joke a lot. Even at work I joke a lot. Does that mean I have a lot more hormones than other women? O_o

So… ok… if I have a lot more hormones than normal women… does that make me… a man!? O_o

So… if a woman jokes, she is being disrespectful and insensitive. But if she doesn’t joke, she is uptight and narrow minded.

No wonder I gave up caring about what people think. Oh no! That’s another man trait!

Now, where did I put that cleaver? -_-
Dec 29, 2007 20:19
  • JIMMYB
Well, I have to admit that I am not a humourous guy. Just as GUEST10249, I am too sensitive sometimes and misunderstand those jokes.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men are more humorous than women.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code