Menu
Students do skin-biz to pay tuition fee
Dec 28, 2007 00:36
  • FRANKENSTEIN
A report from an Argentinean news agency revealed that a large portion of European university students engaged in prostitution to make money to pay for their tuition fees. The report says that a French association of university students released a report stating that among 800,000 female university students, at least 40,000 prostituted themselves. This phenomenon exists universally in other European countries such as Spain, Italy, Belgium, Holland and Poland. In Britain where the tuition fee is much higher, the situation (prostitution) is more severe.

A female freshman in UK exposed that she slept with more than 40 men in two months and she could make 2070 US Dollars every week. Obviously, she made more money by prostitution than engaging other kinds of part-time jobs. The girl added that making money through prostitution gave her more time to study and entertain herself.

In UK, the average tuition fee in public schools per year is about 6,000 US dollars. The tuition fee for private schools is even higher. In East Asian countries, the situation is not that worse, but the problem is aggravating. Sigh! Nowadays, students are in a hard time. However, should they do skin-business?

Dec 28, 2007 10:52
  • GRIZ326
Only 5%? That percentage seems extremely low. Perhaps it is because of how the study defines prostitution.

I do not believe for a minute that college-aged women involved in prostitution are doing it solely to pay tuition. It sounds like a "pity poor me" excuse for questionable behavior.

They do it to make money while their bodies are desirable; to make contact with wealthy and influential men; and to have a university degree and a profession that allows them to exploit the contacts they made as prostitutes.

* There's nothing like being a woman attorney arguing a case before a judge who once paid to have sex with you. ;-)
Dec 28, 2007 11:29
  • APAULT
Seems we are back in the old rut again...blame the prostitute not the customer.

Maybe we shouldn't blame anyone. If it is mutually beneficial to two single people why should anyone else complain?

Don't many of us prostitute ourselves? Sometimes we work in jobs for exploiting bosses, we participate in business practices that we know cheat the customer...but there is a mortgage to pay, kids to feed.... so we accept it - we are prostituting our principles.
Dec 28, 2007 14:45
GUEST10249 APAULT has made a good point. I've seen a lot of people, men and women, prostitute themselves to their bosses so that they can keep their jobs and/or high salaries.

I think what they're doing is wrong, but if they're attractive enough to do it I can see why they would do that. In U.S. a student can make $800 from one night of stripping, so why wouldn't they? Is it better to be a waitress and make only $100 tips a night? or to work a job that pays even less?

There are developed countries where the numbers of women in the prostitution industry are even higher... it's pretty sad though...
Dec 28, 2007 15:11
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Apault,

That is a very interesting comment you make about how many of us in ways "sell ourselves" in order to pay bills and feed ourselves, many don't look at it that way.

Dec 28, 2007 18:41
  • SHESGOTTOBE
This trade, just like any other business will shut down once there are no longer any customers.
Dec 28, 2007 20:51
  • SUNNYDREAM
"Maybe we shouldn't blame anyone. If it is mutually beneficial to two single people why should anyone else complain?"

Apault, are you justifying prostitution? According to your logic, anything existed is rational. Your logic might be: as long as there is a demand for some things( moral or immoral), feel free to do because customers need. If there is one party to be blamed,( you said no should be blamed) it is customers.
Dec 29, 2007 21:48
  • AL32
Exactly!
sorry for the words used here, but:

we're all a bunch of *** !!!!

LOL

and I agree with Paul
and Griz's comments: "* There's nothing like being a woman attorney arguing a case before a judge who once paid to have sex with you. ;-) "
was just hillarious.

And I don't want to start a big debate here by talking about the morality of prostitution but in my mind: as long as there is respect for everyone involved, what one does with his/her money is his/her problem. And I don't get why there are special laws about 'paid sex'....Afterall, don't you think that a husband is not paying his wife to have sex??
Dec 30, 2007 14:24
  • GRIZ326
Al....I am going to stay WAY CLEAR of your comment........

>>>Afterall, don't you think that a husband is not paying his wife to have sex??

Prostitution...the only business that will never run out of customers.
Dec 30, 2007 16:43
  • CARLOS
I (only) suppose not all prostitutes do it for their completely free will. Actually I think only very few does.

Thinking that way it makes "customers" abusers.

I work my @ off to earn my living.

That makes me a h..ker and my company owners are my customers. Oh, and my boss who asked me to quit my work and come to work there is my pimp?

Al, the way You are thinking, wifes are h..kers. Anyway, it doesn´t matter, because husbands must prostitute themselves at work to be able to buy sex from their wifes.

Carlos
Dec 30, 2007 18:06
  • JCNILE123
He, he,
If it is sex, it sells; I promise you that this thread it is going to be the mother of all threats,

Paul got it right this time around.

I will only add that you are what ever you wish to be.

I will not worry about the prostituted lawyer woman, and the judge, other wise I have to worry about the doctor and AIDS.

Do not do any thing you do not want your children to know you did on 2008.

Happy New Year 2008.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Students do skin-biz to pay tuition fee
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code