Students do skin-biz to pay tuition fee
Dec 30, 2007 18:13
  • JCNILE123
He, he, Al,
Quote, (we're all a bunch of *** !!!!)

Straight up talk, but very realistic.
Dec 30, 2007 21:44
  • JIMMYB
It also happens in China. Some college students pay their tuition by doing skin-biz while others do it just to live better. They can buy whatever they want to satisfy their endless desire. Horrible!
Jan 1, 2008 09:34
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, its Horrible!.
Prostitute girls like dustbin, peoples through wastage there. Germs may develop there, so need doctor-- real.
Jan 2, 2008 21:04
  • KATRINA
It it justified that the students do skin-business in order to pay tuition fee? Why not do some decent part time jobs to earn some money? Many of them just want to live a parasite lifestyle. Don't trust in prostitutes' words that she has no choice but to prostitute herself. It is an excuse.
Jan 2, 2008 21:15
  • MOONDOLLARS
I can see how that can be a huge temptation in terms of how much money you get but instead of thinking it that way, what about thinking about it in terms of how much you're losing? You are basically giving your soul to the devil. You're reaping short-term gains but losing in the long-term. These girls need to get wise. This isn't wise, it's street smart. Actually, it's not even smart.

- moondollars
http://community.faithvine.com/blogs/moondollars
Jan 2, 2008 22:47
  • SHESGOTTOBE
The problem with using the “selling your soul to the devil” argument is that it is totally useless if the person engaged in prostitution doesn’t believe in god. Another thing, some so-called religious people also engage in prostitution. Jimmy Swaggart, anyone?

We blame the prostitutes as if they can conduct this business on their own. It takes two to tango! The patron has to take a lot of blame, too. In fact, they are the very reason why this profession is very much in demand and least likely to go bankrupt.
Jan 3, 2008 06:06
  • DODGER
But prostitution is very sad when all is said and done. Whether it is a girl or a boy, at one time there where some parents babies. Their arrival was celebrated as mine were as gifts from heaven.
Somewhere along the line their perception of what their self values and worth has been totally lost. What that reason is we will never know.
Perhaps many of these woman and men do not except a God but they would, in any culture understand about selling their soul. We all have one. And we all know the real price.
OK, my time in the pulpit is up again.
Dodger.
Jan 3, 2008 10:13
OK, my time in the pulpit is up again.
Dodger.

Dodger, will the collection plates be passed around later? he he
Alan
Jan 3, 2008 18:03
  • GRIZ326
Having been a street-beat news reporter I have talked with many, many prostitutes. Very few of them were forced into prostitution; very few of them turned tricks because they were starving; the greatest percentage of them either had criminal hearts or were looking for an easy way to make $$$. (easy until they get a bad john) Do you remember Linda Lovelace and her claims that she was forced to make those XXX-rated movies? After doing a 30 minute radio interview with her, I was not convinced.
Jan 8, 2008 20:22
  • LEOPOLD219
Griz326

The movie stars in showbiz are "money-oriented". They do whatever things that can make money. "Sex sells" They sell sex. An implicit rule in showbiz is "to be famous, or to be notorious". A lot of female actress have an affair with the reputed directors or film producers. They want to become famous.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Students do skin-biz to pay tuition fee
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code