Menu
Students do skin-biz to pay tuition fee
Jan 10, 2008 02:09
  • APAULT
If the girls in prostitution are so bad Lion, then what are the men who use them? Why are the laws in most countries only aimed at the women. So I'm with She on this one. Brothels would cease operation if the patrons stopped visiting.

But is prostitution always bad, or is it the real issue? What is bad is that some young people are starving, or they are the parent (yes there are male prostitutes too) of a child they cannot feed. This is a reality, not a myth. Some were abandoned by the (usually) man who should be sharing responsibility, some had their husbands killed at work and receive no compensation..... some were abused and have no self esteem. Even if some see it as a way to get rich quick, that so may reflect on a society that provides opportunities for some an not for others.

We can also consider the special Chinese situation, where there is a massive excess of men over women. Perhaps prostitutes are providing a useful social service, maybe they are helping prevent rapes and social unrest.

What sickens me is that in some places (and I have evidence of it in China) is that professional men who are married routinely use prostitutes. The law is there making this illegal.... so what is happening? Silly question!

Jan 10, 2008 09:27
  • LIONPOWER
In prostitute, man or woman , on same balance & same weight. Law also same for man or women. Yes, you are right, our arrow to female, not to male.
Personally I did not hate of those men or women but the process.
Jan 10, 2008 09:31
  • JCNILE123
WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
Jan 10, 2008 10:29
  • GRIZ326
Funny story JCNILE...and a good example of the old double standard.

Husband & wife divorcing because the husband going to a brothel for services finds his wife working there.......

OYE!

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, correct?
Jan 16, 2008 03:10
  • AL32
I wonder which of the two would get the childcare??
Jan 16, 2008 21:46
  • JCNILE123
What about that, GRIZ

AL32 difficult to answer.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Students do skin-biz to pay tuition fee
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code