Menu
Girls love 'bad' boys?
May 22, 2011 22:39
GUESTSHIVA if girls cheats boys nothing if boys cheats a new baby will born
Oct 23, 2011 07:59
GUEST81105 yeah,,, maybe girls love bad boys because bad boys show what they really are....and maybe bad boys are not so romantic but bad boys know what is true love...And when your in love with a bad boy you can really say that.. this is true love!!!!!!!!
Dec 30, 2011 13:06
GUEST50169 U know, i think that girls need a man who is ''a bad boy'' at the first sight, but a good and nice guy in the heart :)
Jul 24, 2012 08:22
GUEST18418 I met a "bad boy" in school when I was 15 he was 18. I'd had a crush on him for what seemed like forever, he would come into school drunk or high, he was always getting into fights and he never had one nice thing to say to me , but there were times when I would see him sitting alone looking so lost that I couldnt help but want to be next to him even if he told me to get lost. I sat next to him one day, after weeks of doing so and he grabbed my hand under the table and held on sooo tightly, after that we were dating. I am now 36 and we are still together, still madly in love and have a wonderful relationship, sometimes he will go out and get drunk and come home and trash the house, but afterwards he'll sit and sob and I'll hold him until he falls asleep. He is mine to love and look after and I'll do so until the day I die.

I don't think a bad boy is always mean and nothing else, I think that maybe there is a lot more underneath and they are just waiting for that one person who can see it as clearly as they see the bad stuff.
Jul 24, 2012 21:58
GUEST68993 GUEST18418,

Why did he go out and get drunk and come home and trash the house? I think you can try to ask him to open his mind to you.
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Girls love 'bad' boys?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code