Girls love 'bad' boys?
Nov 14, 2009 08:42
GUEST45122 a bad boy. :)
nice statement, soo true.
Apr 1, 2010 21:40
GUESTELVA
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Girls love bad guys, marry good guys, cheat their husband with bad guy, lol.
A circle unsolved.

Carlos

Interesting!
Dec 17, 2010 18:04
GUEST26174 well it's because there bad boy facade will slip up and they will show there nice selfs. I met this guy he was the image of a bad boy in my eyes. cool facade, amazing body type, and a bad reputation.( stealing and my mom thinks taking steroids) we met in the cutest way i was with my mom and little sister to go see my moms friends and he was helping the old lady and her son fix up the concrete steps in the back and his mom was there and he asked lots of cute stupid questions to stay around me while still sounding bad ass.he was 3 years older then me ( my mom liked that said im walking in her and my fathers foot steps there 4 years apart) and he left in the cutest bad assed way with his mom i thought it was soo cute. most nice guys hate to be around there mom because there afraid they wont look cool but he was like ( this is my mom im her son deal with it) witch was totaly bad ass.
Dec 19, 2010 03:21
A circle unsolved.

Carlos

I am absolutely with you, Carlos. So what about boys?
Jan 9, 2011 21:33
GUEST110 My theory is that one of the biggest "turn ons" for girls is that those "bad guys" have a high self esteem. Through this they go to girls and just talk. They dont care if they say something wrong, they would just move to the next. So they get practice and will soon know what to say when. (The reason why sometimes also a bad guy can be weak if he finds the "right girl")
"good guys" Dont want to "try" every girl, they usually search for the one and are too nervous to do it right then.
From our instinc, many women still prever the strong guy (bad guy) because he means protection. But after their brain starts working again they know that with this kind of man it is difficult to live in our society today. So the good guy is the better choice of partner. (Here comes your theory Carlos)
Jan 27, 2011 19:43
  • FARAH
A man must be a family oriented leader, gentle and strong at the same time. Trustworthy is a #1 priority. Immature and childish, bad boys as you call them will spend their integrity on selfish gain and have nothing left to honor his once good name.
Feb 15, 2011 10:14
GUEST53135 Girls love bad guys, marry good guys, cheat their husband with bad guy, lol.
A circle unsolved.
opposite:---------

Boys love bad girls, marry good girls, cheat their wife with bad girls, lol A circle unsolved.
What about that?
Feb 15, 2011 20:09
GUESTLINLIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST53135

A circle unsolved.
opposite:---------

Boys love bad girls, marry good girls, cheat their wife with bad girls, lol A circle unsolved.
What about that?

Interesting, so it means good guys and girls will live a miserable life?
Mar 9, 2011 11:24
GUEST36242 And we'll never understand why girls choose the bad boys.
Mar 9, 2011 20:46
GUEST7533
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST36242

And we'll never understand why girls choose the bad boys.

These bad boys are not the bad boys you think. Compared with those good boys, they are much mor humourous. They know how to please women.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Girls love 'bad' boys?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code