Menu
Men have evolved to fall for younger women
Jan 12, 2008 21:50
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Oh, why fight it? LOL!

Evolution is an ongoing thing, so if this study is accurate, how much more evolution would it take before 20-year old men will start dating 5-year old girls? O_O
Jan 12, 2008 22:32
  • MARRIE
there is nothing to do with darwin's species evolution, it happens randomly, current, past, future, all over the world, and i hesitate to call it abnormal phenomenon before giving it a thorough research, remember, it oriental remote countryside, 20 girl marries 1 mo babyboy...
Jan 13, 2008 08:19
  • AL32
The deer joke was very funny.

On the topic, I'd say that the word "evolution" is a bit stretched here; I mean they're pushing it a bit I find. I think that it wouldn't be that hard to find arguments to show the opposite: that men have stagnated in their evolution in that sense or even regressed.

I would also say that here in China, I feel a bit old when I see towns filled with girls under 25 just hoping to get married. Any women above 25y/o are married w kids or particularily not very attractive. I might look particularily old, but I have a good decade older on most of them... not sure that they get so excited when they learn my age.... But hey!, go evolution go!!
Jan 14, 2008 20:02
  • ICEBLUE
Men have evolved to fall for younger women. Many men married girls much younger than them, but it is rare to see that women married men younger than them. Is it men's privilege to marry opposite sex younger than them?
Jan 15, 2008 11:37
  • CARLOS
My mother is 7 y older than my father. My first was almost 7 y older than me. My 2nd was two y older. Well, no can make any stereotypics based on that.

If I were 20, my wife would be...well, she would about just have left her diapers. But......I am not 20.

Carlos
Feb 5, 2008 23:00
GUESTAUTOPPY... Hi there,
So, let's chat! What's going on?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men have evolved to fall for younger women
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code