Menu
Is it possible to attend your ex-girlfriend’s wedding?
Mar 29, 2008 09:07
GUEST21319 what promise what love all's rubbish.....................i hate love
Apr 3, 2008 18:05
  • IBAUSSIE
Stange indeed ,depends on a lot of things.
I actually attended my ex wifes second marriage and reception with my current lady friend of the day.
As you may have guessed......interesting especially when asked how i knew the bride by other guests.
The mother of my children and i have a very understand friendship/relationship.
All we have done over the years has taken into account our childrens needs wether educational, financial, emotional or other.
I have been on good terms with the last two husbands.Number 4 is on the horizon.He seems like a nice bloke.lol
peter
Apr 5, 2008 21:49
  • JIMMYB
If my ex GF got married, I wouldn't attend her wedding ceremony but I will send my best wishes to her. I am glad to see that she has found her happiness. However, I won't to see her stepping into the church with another man arm in arm. This will make me feel sad. It sounds contradictory but it is true. If you love her deeply, you wouldn't like to see her getting married with another man though you have told yourself many times that you should pray for her because she has found her true love. Some people say that we should be magnanimous. But it is hard to practice. You see, love is selfish sometimes.
Oct 11, 2016 04:28
GUESTIVY I dated dis guy 4 almost 2yrs, al dis while his EX has always been calling him, buh he keeps telling me dat he has nothing 2 do with her any more....early dis yr by February 2 be precised he started acting funny n called off d relatnshp, I tried evrtin 2 reconcile wit he buh he refused..... Saying let's jst be frwns. Few months later I found out dat he was getting married 2 dat same gal he said he has Nofin 2 do wit!!!!....I really want 2 attend d wedding even though I was nt invited......should I?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is it possible to attend your ex-girlfriend’s wedding?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code