Menu
z-visa without university degree
Dec 27, 2009 20:42
  • SMILE1212
HI
if you want to apply for the Z visa ,a banchelor degree is necessary !if you don't have one ,maybe you can apply for the F visa !
good luck !

Amanda
Aug 8, 2010 06:11
GUESTTSEUG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAGENT99 View Post

"There are many foreigners working in China without a university degree. You only have to go to any language school to see American, British, and Australian idiots who don't know the difference between "there" and "their", and "beach" and "beech", to know that it is obvious they were not educated to university level. So there must be a way around ...

Well, I too am teaching without a degree here, but I fully realize that this is only possible because the most important thing about education in China are the tuition fee's. (I can only speak for the 3 schools I've been teaching at, though.)
To be honest - The more I see, the more I feel that foreign teachers are nothing but walking commercials.
One of the obscurities I encountered:
I was sent to 5 different classes everyday, just so everyone could have a piece of the Lao Wai... And so the kids would tell the parents that there actually is a Lao Wai teaching them... Sporadically...

My personal oppinion on the no degree conversation is:
OF COURSE there are exceptions. I (foolishly) like to claim that I am one of those.
But... In general... Man, let's be real. Education is about the preparation of tomorrow's people, and somehow also about the initiation of children into the world. Social behavior, judgement, knowledge...
The thought that here in China the people for this job are chosen completely random scares me. As I said: It's all about those pink Mao's. Nothing else.
Yes, I use this malfunction in the matrix for my advantage.
Though, when I receive my 6000元 salary when I could have some 1800eur back at home and when I walk on the streets and can't see trees that are some 200meters away... I sometimes ask myself what advantage that exactly is...

So I tell myself everyday that it's my duty to bring a little bit of sunshine into their chaotic, incomprehensible school-life and try to be a rolemodel, try to influence them to be good dudes and try to make 'em never forget that it's not the pink Mao that counts, but love and consideration. Seriously - I may sound like a hippy but I guess that's what I'm teaching for. I strongly, strongly feel that these kids need it.
Hm... Why did I answer to your post again?

Oh right... Just to tell you that you're talking bullshit.
Assuming that someone is an idiot after you have read 3-4 sentences is the peak of dumbness, man.
There are several damn good reasons why a teacher should have a degree.
And if it's just to prove that he's persistent.
I mean like... Let's talk about it. Why didn't you finish high school?
I'd say because you're either lazy or dumb.
I have been lazy.
Aug 9, 2010 22:16
  • ROBERTSHU
If you will do Z visa in beijing but dont have the bachelor degree or 2 years working experience, I can help you!

Mar 12, 2011 17:17
GUESTDANIEL ... i m a teacher i want to work in China how do i get Chinise working Visa?
Jun 9, 2020 19:40
GUEST61248 hi can you contact me about your service 163.com|cassie822
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: z-visa without university degree
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code