Menu
Major differences in Chinese and American education
Feb 13, 2013 06:13
  • DCHEE
I am a primary school teacher in China. and i think the education in primary school is OK. it values the kids' creativity and independent thinking. When I see the kids are watching 3D movies, they will try to touch the things in the movie, like many western kids. However, the education starting in middle school is bad. because the exams and marks are quite important to the schools and the students, so they do nothing except studying chinese, maths, english, physics and doing many exercises to get better scores, ignoring the importance of the way of thinking. I see too many middle school students cannot express their ideas, while the western students try to express themselves by reading, writing and saying in the middle school...
Jul 23, 2014 16:32
GUEST74156 I suggest you research Anhui Xin Hua Univeristy in Hefei, Anhui China. They have many programs for visiting students and may offer you a work study program that would afford you the opportunity to live and be educated in China. Say Dr. Robinson sent you.
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Major differences in Chinese and American education
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code