Menu
love life in china
Jan 14, 2008 11:55
  • TREW
love life in china
Jan 14, 2008 11:59
  • TREW

I spent almost 1 ½ years worked as an IT staff/Junior Stock Analyst in Shenzhen.
For some reasons I quitted my Job last December and go back to my country...

One of those reasons which so painful for me is… I had Chinese girlfriend and all I can say about her is… She is the girl that I want…but so complicated.
We decided to force ourselves to forget all the memories and everything we have about our relationship and just say goodbye forever...
Sad to say that is because the company that I worked for can’t give the right visa
and we are both from a poor family and our earnings and savings are not enough
It means even though we love each other it’s so difficult for us to support and continue our relationship and be together.

Honestly I can’t stop thinking of her… It’s so painful for me every time I remember the tears from her eyes… and I always remember the last week we spent together we almost cried everyday…

Right now every time I miss her all I can do is to control myself not to cry…

How I wish we can be together…

Jan 14, 2008 20:10
GUEST40209 True love, which may only happen once in a lifetime, is so powerful that there is nothing that your love cannot overcome. It may take some time, but if your love for her and her love for you is real and true, together you will find a way to be together again. Never say never and never give up hope. True love lasts forever. Good luck to both of you.

Richard
Jan 15, 2008 01:03
  • TREW

Richard,

Thank you so much for your wonderful advice, I also believe true love may only happen once in a lifetime. Now I’m trying my very best to find a solution or hope for our situation… maybe I’ll try go back in China and find a good job there… even though I know it is so expensive and its not easy to find a job and risk is a part of it.. I’m planning to do that... sounds crazy but maybe that is the only way for us to be happy and have a peace of mind…

Regards,
TREW
Jan 16, 2008 07:46
  • APAULT
Try to stay here on an F visa and start a small business.
Jan 18, 2008 01:18
  • TREW
APAULT,

Thank you so much for your concern…

Honestly, I want to try your good suggestion (“thanks again”...)
All I have to do now is preparations, though it takes a hard
long period of time and sacrifices before we achieve… because
I need to find a job first and earn enough money and then
start a business for our future…

I’ll do my very best for us to be together for the rest of our lives.
How I wish I can hold her hand right now…

Regards,
TREW
Jan 19, 2008 02:03
  • CHERYL
Try your best TREW! There is a saying "where there is a will, there is a way." If you truely love each other, you are able to overcome all the difficulties together.
Wish you happy life in the future!
Jan 20, 2008 13:09
  • TREW
CHERLY,

I really appreciated your wonderful note,
That helps me to keep strong never lose hope…

Though you didn’t know me at all…
Thank you so much for being concerned…

TREW
Jan 21, 2008 09:20
  • LIONPOWER
TREW
You are from which country?
Feb 28, 2008 22:46
GUESTLEENE Remember this, there's always a solution to every problem. Never let poverty part love. May love conquer everything, even poverty. There are many ways to get a visa. Try some other jobs as a way to get into the country again. For me, visa was only one of the reasons I could have given up my love...but by all means tried hard to surpass every trial that came our way.
Mar 10, 2008 19:23
GUEST30167 True love happen once in lifetime... It's a pity to waste it with a chinese girl. So selfish, only think about money and business. I wonder if the Chinese girls know what does it means "Love".
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: love life in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code