Menu
Is he silly?
Jan 18, 2008 10:00
  • AL32
I'd think more of suicide like someone feels that there is no one left to hurt anymore. When someone is left all alone in the world with no energy to fight it all by himself...
I think it's normal human reaction to want to present suicide in a bad way to try to minimize its "attract".
But the fact of the matter is that it happens when there is no more love to give or to receive. It's a really sad thing, but it happens. But I don't see the need to always try to present it as a 'weak move', 'devilish action' or any other terrible connotations. One of my friends ended his own days when I was younger and his dad presented it as an act of 'weakness' and I didn't really agreed to that and I also don't want to remember my friend as a 'weak' friend.....
Jan 18, 2008 20:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"However, I just wonder if it is worth doing so. If you want to punish someone, you should cherish your life and live well."

I agree. Living your life well is the best revenge. It would irritate your enemies when they see that you are having the time of your life. Destroy yourself and you just made your enemies happy. They got rid of you and they didn’t have to do the dirty work. LOL!
Jan 20, 2008 20:13
  • JIMMYB
AL32, perhaps your friend encountered something that tortured him very much. I just hear that those who suffer dysthymia disorders want to end their lives quickly because they can't bear what the disease has brought him. For them, suicide is 'emancipation'.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is he silly?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code