Menu
Shanghai-Jiangsu-Shanghai
Jan 14, 2008 22:13
  • JILLMALCIBAR
Hello, I am travelling to Jiangsu from Shanghai, leaving Shanghai at 8pm on Feb 25. I will be in Jiangsu on Feb 25 and I have to be at the Shanghai Pudong Airport by Feb 27 at 10pm in time for my flight back to the Philippines by 1255am of Feb 28. Suzhou would be the last on my itienrary for Jiangsu. I want to know how I should structure my tour in Jiangsu, i.e. give me an itinerary and the safest time to leave Suzhou to get to Pudong in time for my flight. I don't mind not getting enough sleep.

I would love to see Sun Yat Sen's Memorial and Ming Xiaoling Tomb (UNESCO heritage) in Nanjing, Long Shin Buddha (Wuxi, if my schedule would allow and if this is highly recommended?), Suzhou gardens (UNESCO heritage) with sidetrip to Tongli. So please check if my itinerary is possible. Thanks...
Jan 16, 2008 00:05
Hi,
I think your itneray is too hurry.You only have two days here.
25Feb Take the train to Nanjing, sleep in Nanjing.
26Feb: Visiting Sun Yat Sen's Memorial and Ming Xiaoling Tomb (UNESCO heritage) in Nanjing
In the afternoon,go to Wuxi by train
In the evening, go to Suzhou and sleep there
27Feb, visiting Suzhou gardens
27Feb about 4Pm take shuttle bus or train to Pudong airport.
Jan 16, 2008 03:16
  • JILLMALCIBAR
Yes, I would be in a hurry, running so to say...thanks for the suggestion.....
Sep 4, 2008 10:59
  • AIRAN
What is the best and fastest mode of transport to travel to Shanghai from Nanjing ? I have to travel to Shanghai from Nanjing for 1 day(may be a night earlier or early morning same day) and return in the evening ..Are there any fast trains available ?
Sep 4, 2008 22:54
  • ELLYSE
D trains take about 2.5 hours each way. That would be the fastest.
Mar 16, 2009 21:56
GUEST13710 Hi ! I need to go on a business trip to Suzhou, Jiangsu China. May I ask what the nearest airport is and how far the airport is to Suzhou.

Thanks.
Mar 21, 2009 01:01
  • ELLYSE
Nearest international airport would be Shanghai.
Nearest domestic airports would be Shanghai Hongqiao and Wuxi.
Apr 24, 2009 11:27
GUEST02956 I am travelling to Jiangsu and Ningbo for factory visits - what is the best and fastest travel route - I will fly from UK in the first instance
Apr 25, 2009 08:12
  • ELLYSE
Jiangsu is a province while Ningbo is a city in Zhejiang province. Where exactly are you going in Jiangsu province?
Your best point of entry (ie international airport) would be Shanghai, for starters.
Jun 1, 2009 12:12
GUESTRITESH i want to visit jiangsu and Zhejiang province for visiting factories i will be coming from india
how should i plan my trip what is the availibility of interpretors and their charges
kindly suggest
Jun 1, 2009 20:18
  • HELLOKITTY
If it is the first time you go there, you'd better ask a local travel agency for help who will provide you an interpreter. As for the charges, the agency would tell you.
Page 1 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai-Jiangsu-Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code