Menu
obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Mar 16, 2013 06:51
GUESTJOY Does anyone know if Wuhu (Anhui province) public notary office could translate police clearance into English?
May 20, 2014 06:30
GUESTGRACE I would like to ask if anyone has successfully obtained a police clearance in China? I am currently in the process of completing my immigration requirements to Australia and I am dealing with this issue. My husband and I worked in Yinchuan, Ningxia for 2 years and are required to submit this. However, my Chinese friend is also having issues obtaining Police Clearance. Is there any agent or anything at all that could of any help? Thank you so much!!
Aug 20, 2015 23:10
GUEST54212 I am currently applying for my Australian citizenship and because I worked in Huizhou, Guangdong back in 2003 for more than a year, I need to get a police clearance letter from China. I am currently residing in Sydney, and I would like to seek an authorised agent to obtain the police clearance on my behalf. I know there are companies in Shanghai and Beijing where they can act as your agent to obtain your police clearance. Does anyone know any company that provide similar services in Guangdong province as my work visa was issued in Guangdong? Thanks.
Jan 26, 2016 13:06
GUEST27220 good day.i just want to ask if the i visa(tourist )can issue a police clearance as i'm going back and forth from h.k. to china every week for a year. it might be requirements for our fiance visa. thanks a lot
Jan 26, 2016 20:40
GUEST6899
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST27220

good day.i just want to ask if the i visa(tourist )can issue a police clearance as i'm going back and forth from h.k. to china every week for a year. it might be requirements for our fiance visa. thanks a lot

It doesn't matter what visa you hold. In order to get the police clearance, you need to ask help from local notary office because you can't apply from the police station directly. The notary office can issue a letter to the police station. Then the police station issues the clearance. The last step is to notarize it at the local notary office.
Mar 9, 2016 10:30
Hello I desperately need help for police certificate from Guangzhou. I was on F visa and stayed in Guangzhou for 7 months, but I didn't know that I had to register to local police station so I never registered and now it becomes problem! The PBS and local police station refuse to issue the police certificate for me. I am willing to pay for a professional who can assist me getting the police certificate in Guangzhou. Please contact me through my email is yahoo.com|cewekkerenabis Only serious applicants please
Mar 9, 2016 10:35
Hello, I know it's an old post, but I also desperately need the police certificate. Do you know the agent who can help getting the police certificate in Guangzhou? I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you
Oct 22, 2021 13:29
GUEST13263 How to get police clearance in GuangZhou China requirements for my visa application going america. Please help me.what to do. I’m not in GuangZhou now here in Philippines
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: obtaining a police clearance letter in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code