Menu
Any advice for F & E trip to China
Jan 18, 2005 14:18
  • ANTHEA
I don't think the temperature will always above 8C in late March or early April in Xi'an. According to my experience, sometimes it will drop to nearly 0C at night or rainy days during the period.

For those southern cities like Guangzhou and Shantou, the weather will be pleasant and usually above 10 centigrades.

So you mean that you want to find a guided tour in Tokyo? I think you'll also feel no inconvenience there if travel by yourself, just like in Beijing or Shanghai. While hotels should be reserved beforehand.

Jan 19, 2005 17:15
  • EDYHARTO
Yeah, we'll have to bring warm clothings to feel more comfortable.

I have not visited Tokyo before. That is why we will go on a conducted tour. But instead of coming back and then proceed again for the tour, I was thinking whether I could just hop over. You sound like you had explored Tokyo on your own? Do you think you can give a tip or two in this forum? Thanks.
Jan 20, 2005 09:04
  • ANTHEA
It's a pity that I've never been to Tokyo, but presume it should be similar as Beijing or Shanghai, many people can speak simple English.^_^

If you'd like to book a conducted tour, try to find a local travel service in Tokyo, then the expense will be lower, and the service can be somewhat guarenteed.I'll suggest some if find one.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any advice for F & E trip to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code