Menu
Any expats in Foshan, Guangzhou?
Jan 27, 2008 23:04
guest73154 1) Which places in China has the highest concentration of expats?

2) Foshan, Guangzhou, are there many expats lliving there? If so, from which parts of the world.

Thank you in advance.

Feb 19, 2008 04:50
  • ZENCHEN
1.Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou
2.Tianxiu Building in Xiaobeiroad,Clifford Estate,Jingui Gardens,wholesale markets,
3.Mr.Foshan is from Africa.
May 16, 2008 02:47
GUESTDAVID M... Hi
Just arrived from the UK to Foshan. Anyone out there from the UK or other English speaking places who would like to make contact please email me davidmcdonald.net|david
Jun 23, 2008 17:32
GUEST06193 Possible job in Gaoyao. Where is the best place for an American Expat to live near there?
Oct 14, 2008 20:34
GUEST65240 There are not many Westerners living in Foshan. There are many more foreigners living in Guangzhou than in Foshan. I am a retired American in Foshan and do not see many Westerners. Sometimes when I go to the five star Foshan Hotel I see some.
Oct 16, 2008 04:12
GUEST55225 You see some in Shunde especially at the Mariott Hotel but there are heaps more in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing and Shanghai. I guess it would be fair to say a lot of the expats around Shunde and Foshan are short stay from what I understand
Nov 2, 2008 18:57
GUEST49130 We have a company in Shunde with a 2 expats here fulltime and a few of us come here often enough and for long enough periods of time that we would like to make other friends.

My husband and I come here quite a bit and are here right now at the Marriott, but we are finally moving into a company apartment we are setting up to have more space and flexibility and to save money. Several of us are out that way, now.

It is way too easy to get trapped into hanging out in bars every night and not doing much else, here. I'm trying to get us away from that, though we still like to party.

I will tell you more. E-mail me at yahoo.com|therrfor1.

I just joined a message group on msn created just for expats.

Apr 19, 2009 23:59
GUEST02147 Hey, Guy。I am a local resident in Foshan city. People here are friendly. If you want to know more about information of Foshan/Shunde/Nanhai/Shanshui, please e-mail me:gmail.com|Doreenwishy or hotmail.com|Doreen08.
Apr 20, 2009 00:03
GUEST02147 Sorry, Typing mistake. My E-mail should be:gmail.com|Doreenwishy or msn.cn|Doreen08 -_!!
May 3, 2009 07:57
GUEST24164 I am an Am. interested in moving to Fo Shan for work . Would like to know more about the place , like ,...What are Rents like ? Do they have Cable TV -like HBO ,etc..? Vegie restaurants ? My name is Steve . If any English speakers there could help me out , please e-mail me at <msn.com|sjander29>. Thanks .
May 24, 2009 19:01
  • DREAMFLOORS
Hi i'm thinking about an apartment Guangzhou. I'm from the US and just trying find out a little more I going on June 2nd but will be back about every two months. I can be reached at gmail.com|dreamfloors
Ron
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any expats in Foshan, Guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code