Menu
Dongying/Shandong a nice city to teach english?
Feb 13, 2010 02:07
GUEST40151 I googled "dongying shandong" and several links were listed. Here's one of them with pics:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=dongying+shandong&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Sorry, I'm not computer literate. Was hoping it was a hyperlink. Oops. I haven't been to Dongying so no comment on that city.

Have been to over a dozen or so cities. My advice: choose a medium size ciity that is near a major city. You will need the large city nearby for you commodity as well as your sanity.

GOOD Luck!
May 5, 2010 01:49
GUEST03162 I am an english teacher and I want to talk about that posıtıon with you. Please add me in your QQ or in your msn
QQ: 1043720831
msn: hotmail.com|nejatcandan
Dec 12, 2011 05:42
GUEST29201 Hi does anybody know about the shane english school in dongying????
Apr 5, 2013 18:25
GUEST31323 Please please please don't accept an offer of employment with Shane English School. It is an awful school which is only interested in money and not at all interested in teaching the kids anything.
Aug 1, 2013 07:52
GUEST67206 NOBODY should ever work for SHANE or AILE which is what they like to go by now to new teachers because they're reputation is so bad. The Shane School in Dongying, East City in Shandong is run by manager MAGGIE! This woman enjoys trying to play games with foreigners and manipulating you of your money and freedom, she will also threaten not to pay you or hand over your final paperwork when you leave. Every person that leaves is because of her, and then her games begin during your final weeks and trust me on your last day she will pull out all the stops to make you feel worthless and herself big and important. The training they offer is retarded and a waste of time, most of the equipment is broken, the parents are constantly lied to. The school makes fake degrees for anybody to come here and teach, the parents are told they have two years experience and a degree. The office hours are ridiculous, you will be promised a holiday and then it will be shortened.

Trust me stay away from this school and the company, everything they portray is fake, this school makes me sick what it tried to do to me and my some of my colleagues.
Jun 28, 2016 09:10
GUEST39174 I am considering working for yellow river bilingual school in dongying. Thoughts?
May 19, 2017 17:30
GUEST91982 Hey Jodi, why don't you get over yourself. You just some Euro Trash loser!
Sep 17, 2020 11:30
GUEST20207 Get over yourself, Jody
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dongying/Shandong a nice city to teach english?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code