Menu
live monkey brain soup
Jun 11, 2010 04:08
GUEST21131
Quote:

Originally Posted by MUTT

What about placenta? Visited a maternity hospital and saw people leaving with placentas. Curious me asked and was told that it is good for consumption? :-(

This reminds me of Lu Xun’s work, Medicine . In the book, a father cured his son by making him to eat Chinese bread covered with human blood. The father proved to be innocence.

Jun 12, 2010 22:48
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21131

This reminds me of Lu Xun’s work, Medicine . In the book, a father cured his son by making him to eat Chinese bread covered with human blood. The father proved to be innocence.

It is OK if they can help to cure disease. People are always doing these, in their daily life. It reminds me of a movie acted by Miriam Yeung, Jiaozi. She eats dumplings that stuffed with aborted babies.
Jun 13, 2010 01:12
GUEST21131
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

It is OK if they can help to cure disease. People are always doing these, in their daily life. It reminds me of a movie acted by Miriam Yeung, Jiaozi. She eats dumplings that stuffed with aborted babies.

but I dont think they can help cure the disease, at least eating blood bread is kind of superstition.
Jun 13, 2010 20:56
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Eating blood bread is indeed kind of superstition, to cure disease, I misstate this, sorry. As folksays go that people eat animal viscera for ingesting nourishment.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: live monkey brain soup
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code