Menu
seeking affordable accomodations for beijing olympics...
Feb 8, 2008 11:37
guest11611 american couple and one individual (3 persons) need apartment/studio with 2 beds for part of the beijing olympics (tentative august 17-22 & september 7-9) for $250US/daily.

willing to share home or possible house swap or homestay for home in houston, TX, USA?

we are spoiled world travellers who have stayed in high end accomodations in sydney, athens, vienna, barcelona, many US & CA cities, etc. for great deals.

obviously i may have to wait until closer to games to secure a better deal hoping the market is a bit flooded with overpriced options.

contact me if you would like to have a committed concientious rentor.

thanks,

tina
houston, TX USA
Feb 17, 2008 22:00
  • CHERI
Hi, Tina,

I am very interested in your offer. I have an apartment in Beijing and near to the Olympic center, it is about 6 kilo. Only 6 mins walking to subway and you only spend 25 mins taking subway can get to Onlympic center. If you want to drive, i can rent my person car to you or pick up you. I also can be as your guide to visit China.

i will not live with you together, but i will arrange everthing for you when you live in my apartment.

following is the details of my apartment:

3 bedrooms -2 livingrooms(50 sqm)-2 washingrooms-1kitchen-1balcony. 240 USD per day, 196.6 sqm,. 6th floor(with elevator),with all the home appliances, furniture and internet access. You can have a party with 20 people at it’s livingrooms. If you have intention to rent it, please contact me, my email is hotmail.com|honglizhao5, phone number is (86)13521289188
Feb 18, 2008 03:54
GUESTGEORGE Hi,Tina

We are a young couple in China. We are going to rent our own house during the Olympic Games.

For detailed info, Please visit our space:
http://www.myspace.com/georgenicehouse

The house is only 3KM to the National Stadium.

It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 Kitchen and 1 washing room. And the electronic appliance is the top grade.

We have a lot of foreign friends in China. Hope we can make friends in this Aug!

Feb 18, 2008 06:16
GUEST18838 We have a three bedroom house in beijing, located near the north 4 th ring road, 15 minutes to BLCU and BEIDA,10 minutes to TSINGHUA,east of my complex, it is the Birdnest,Olympic games park,only 4 bus stops to there.One of my bedroom and bathroom are not occupied, i want to find civilized foreign friends to rent, the price is negotiable.email is sina.com|machuanbing
The total area of the house is 133 square meters, the guest bedroom is about 16 square meters,the bathroom is about 12 square meters,if you have any interest in this, please contact with sina.com|me.machuanbing
Feb 18, 2008 16:22
GUEST67194 Hi Tina,

We have Master Bedrooms available, this is shared Rental with owner, located close to the Subway and the bus station and Carrefour supermarket. 15 min to Guomao (World Trade Ctr), 20 min to Beijing International Airport, 20 min subway to the Olympic Stadium for CNY2(USD $0.29). There are many restaurants, supermarkets in this area.

Fully furnished, one double bed, large master bedroom, living room, dining room with total area 90 sq meter, cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, oven, air conditioner, hot water, Internet access, and 24 hours security.

Airport pickup service available at extra charges.

Total Rental Price for three of you: USD $150 per day.

If interest, Please email hotmail.com|chlicom

Feb 19, 2008 22:35
GUEST47106 Hello Tina,

My name is Yihai. I have also traveled a lot around the world, France, UK, Norway, Maldives, Russia ... I also visited Houston twice. My wife and I failed to get any tickets of our interested games of the Olympics. So we decide to go to travel and rent out our apartment.

The apartment is on the 23rd floor of the building and it is within walking distance to the bird nest, so that you can see the bird nest on the balcony. It has two bedrooms, two air conditioners in main bedroom and living room, one washroom, one kitchen. We have a small TV set, a refrigerator, a Hi-fi, a washing machine and wireless network. You can find bus stops and subway station within 100 meters. There are banks, laundry store, super market and many many restaurants around.

If you are interested, please contact me at hotmail.com|flyover_only

Cheers,
Yihai
Feb 22, 2008 03:00
GUEST47218 hi, Tina
Hi!
I am a Beijing citizen, and I have an apartment for rent during June 1, 2008.

Apartment description :
﹡ 115.36sqm, 7th floor, 2 sunshine bedroom, 1 spacious living-room, 1 clean bathroom, and 1 clean kitchen
﹡ Full furnished, modern appliances and high quality electric facilities
﹡ High-speed internet access
﹡ 24 hours security & elevator & hot water

﹡ 10 minutes to the Wu Ke Song gymnasium (basketball match)
﹡ 10 minutes to railway station
﹡ 1000-meters away from north-west 4th ring road, near the Summer Palace and the Fragrant Mountain
﹡ Nice community environment
﹡ Convenient access to transportation facilities,5 minutes to the subway station
﹡ Supermarket, bank, hospital, coffee-shop and western food restaurants around the community

During the Olympiad, 250USD/day.If you lease one month, 200 USD/day.If you lease two months, 150 USD/day.(Include management fee, heating cost and utility fee - water, electricity, ADSL internet, etc.). The number of persons will not be limited, the discount is available for longer stay. We can have further negotiation for the rent fees and services according to your real situation.

If you are interested in this apartment, please feel free to contact with me : 13522493191 Cloudary or mail to 163.com|cloudary. So I will send you some photos about my apartmrnt. 

Feb 22, 2008 08:30
GUEST22280 Hi Tina,

I have an apartment for rent during Olympic Games 2008.

The apartment is about 5kms off the Olympic Parks core area. This apartment is superfine furnished with TV set, refrigerator, washing machine, air-conditioner, microwave oven, and water heater. Telephone/ADSL facility is available. It is quite spacious and clean, including 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen and 2 bathrooms, totally 178 square meters.

The warmest house owner speaks very good English, is familiar with Beijing sightseeing places providing with you the best recommendations of touring in Beijing.

The compound is surrounded with supermarket, hospital, restaurant, bank, etc. which provide you a convenient and comfortable atmosphere.

There are over 30 bus lines and 2 subways (line5 and line13) near the apartment, which can bring you almost everywhere of the city including the sightseeing places and Olympic Games sites.

Rental: Minimum term of lease: 2 weeks.

Price: RMB 1000/per night for a King-size bed room RMB 1000/per night for a standard room with 2 beds.

Other services:

-We will provide every customer a detailed Beijing map (both in English and Chinese).

-Free Chinese lessons for all the newcomers which will be necessary for traveling around and shopping bargain.

-Free lessons on Chinese cooking and calligraphy.

-City tour information.

Free housekeeper is available.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want more details.

Mobile: +86-13651158710

Email: 126.com|sunxiangli920
Feb 24, 2008 01:19
GUEST61130 I manage to rent a 3-bedroom for only US$170 a day. I'm staying a week in Beijing. It's near this bar street called Salitoon I think. So really don't understand how you guys hiked up the prices to RMB 1000 a night for only one bedroom.
Mar 2, 2008 20:34
GUEST18182 Hi

I am living near the beijing olympic parks only 5min walk. I will rent the apartment during beijing olympic games for travelers.

apartment discription:

about 60 sqm; 5th floor. 1 clean sunshine bathroom and kitchen, 1 sunshine bedroom, 1 spacious living-room.

full furnished. freezer; TV; air conditioning; function sofa; furniture for bedrooms.

internet accessible

email: sohu.com|uping11
mobile:+8613811624682
Mar 5, 2008 08:10
  • LIZLIU
Welcome to Beijing!
I'm working in Brussels now with an apartments in Beijing to rent during 2008 Summer Games.

Good Location: In the same street where the Olympic village and park located. Clearly see the windows of the athlete apartments from my balcony. 20 minutes walk to the National Stadium and the National Aquatics Center; 5 minutes walk to the bus station\10 minutes to the Metro station. Inside of an academe, secure and quiet.

Clean & Comfortable : 70m2, 8th of 14 floors, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen; with all new necessary furnishes (Two double beds, Gas cooker, Residential gas water heater, Microwave oven, Air conditioner, Washing machine, Refrigerator, TV, Washing machine, and free Internet Access).

Fees: 200 USD per day for renting, 20 days at least, pay in once ahead renting.

E-mail: hotmail.com|huijuan99
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: seeking affordable accomodations for beijing olympics...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code