Menu
Why is iphone so popular in China?
Feb 20, 2008 20:03
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Is iPhone already released in China? Is it going to be under an exclusive line provider or an open line? Too lazy to research. LOL!
Feb 20, 2008 20:15
  • BBQQ
Hey, SHEGOTTOBE. Actually iPhone is not released in China since China Mobile didn't reach an agreement with Apple. The iPhones in China are smuggled goods. Although it is very expensive, these young guys can't resisit iPhone's temptation and spend their money to have one.
Feb 20, 2008 20:40
  • JIMMYB
Well, my favourite is Nokia N 70. It looks cooler than iPhone (Don't hit on me). Actually, Nokia N Series are smart phones and N 70 was released in 2005. I just bought it several days ago. iPhone is also tempting but it is too expensive and not released in China. I don't like smuggled products.
Dec 13, 2008 00:04
GUESTSFSDFWERFG hi im new here...say hello to everyone

and i wanna buy a iphone...

where can i get it?

thanks...
Dec 16, 2008 03:55
  • WCTMAN
A dozen posts all gushing about how fabulous this product is, and not a word about how breaking and / or unlocking the code is criminal behaviour. No conceptual understanding at all that it costs Apple money in research, development and marketing to bring you this "wonderful invention". No understanding at all that by tampering with the product, you are diluting its value in the marketplace and undermining Apple's reputation to the point that nobody knows for sure if they have a real one or a knockoff. And I am tired of this b.s. that " I can't afford the real one", as if this lame excuse somehow justifies your treating the manufacturers of this product with enough contempt that you will happily use their product while robbing them of their revenue stream. Perhaps Apple should rewrite their product code software so that any attempt to tamper with the phone effectively disables it once and for all...But then, all we would hear is " Hey, I just got cheated! I've been robbed! I want my money back!".
Dec 16, 2008 21:30
  • JIMMYB
where can i get it?

Guest, where are you? In mainland China, iphone hasn't been released. If you need to buy one, you need to go to Hong Kong.
Dec 17, 2008 14:36
I was tempted but I have decided against it, i'll stick with my Sony Ericsson k800i
Alan
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why is iphone so popular in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code