Menu
Edison Chen -- Sex Photo Scandal
Mar 1, 2008 22:32
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I’m not too sure about that. Celebrities before are just better at hiding their “skeletons in the closet.” Besides, I don’t think there were paparazzi before. Celebrities these days can’t do anything anymore without photographers hounding them. But the biggest factor nowadays is the digital world, that is computers and the internet.
Mar 2, 2008 20:43
GUEST21131
Quote:
"I’m not too sure about that. Celebrities before are just better at hiding their “skeletons in the closet.” Besides, I don’t think there were paparazzi before."

I don't think you are reasonable. In general, the celebrities in the past are better than the contemporary stars. The former generations in entertainment business made their name by their talented acting skills. Today countless stars made their name by shady means. Actress sell over their souls to sleep with directors and film-makers in order to be famed.

Hong Kong entertainment industy is calling on the new idols to replace the tarnished icons. Edison Chen was once idolized as " A Sunshine Boy". Now, the frantic fans began to be disillusioned with him. Gillian Chung jeopardized her " usual pure image' after the scandal. This scandal impose a heavy blow to Hong Kong's entertainment business. The celes involved risked their own career. I would think there will be chances for them to redeem a good reputation.
Mar 4, 2008 03:59
GUEST4768 Oh my god, in the modern China, Sex can still become the stuff of scandal? I was told that China had been an open society.
Mar 10, 2008 21:56
  • RITA
I am surprised that people are still talking about it.
Mar 11, 2008 09:57
  • LIONPOWER
Did not stopped as this subject related with human Electron and proton.
Mar 11, 2008 19:36
  • RITA
Keep talking and hopefully this can save human's "Electron and proton". To me, there is difference between discussing and gossiping.
Gossiping saves nothing but make things worse.
Mar 14, 2008 04:48
GUEST4689 "Did not stopped as this subject related with human Electron and proton."

So what are the human electron and proton? Esidon is electron?
Mar 14, 2008 21:52
  • SHESGOTTOBE
How did the Photography class turned into Science?

Lion, this is your fault. LOL!
Mar 15, 2008 22:06
GUEST49134 he's *** boy....
hmmm i mean bad boy toy on tv..
good prositution chacter....
i like him...
and so her guest...
Mar 16, 2008 12:01
  • LIONPOWER
SHESGOTTOBE,
May be because my basic is Electronics.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Edison Chen -- Sex Photo Scandal
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code