Menu
Dumplings, fried rice and roast duck to be served during the Olympic Games
Feb 26, 2008 22:12
  • JIMMYB
Olympic Games will not only bring economic return but also introduce some good food to the foreigners. After 1964, Japan's sushi and sashimi has been known to the world. Seoul Olympic Games has made Kimchi popular. What surpirses will Beijing Olympic Games bring to us? It is said that Beijing Roast Duck, Dumplings and Fried Rice will be served during Beijing Olympic Games. Do you like roast duck, fried rice and dumplings? What do you think of this idea?

Roast duck.

Feb 26, 2008 22:13
  • JIMMYB
Fried rice.

Feb 26, 2008 22:14
  • JIMMYB
Dumplings.

Feb 27, 2008 00:38
Roast Duck is my favourite, followed by dumplings, oh heck I'm hungry now!!
Thanks Jimmy.
Alan
Feb 27, 2008 19:03
  • LEOPOLD219
To be honest, I don't like roast duck because it is too fatty. Fried Rice tastes good, especially Yangzhou Fried Rice. Dumplings are ok for me. Actually, many foreigners are familiar with roast duck and dumplings. It is a good opportunity to introduce these delicious food to the world.
Feb 29, 2008 12:04
  • JCNILE123
I settle for the fried rice.
Mar 1, 2008 21:03
  • BBQQ
Me, too. Roast Duck is too fatty. While eating, you wrap it with a pastry and dip it in sweet sauce. To be honest, I don't like that sweet sauce. I like Yangzhou fried rice too. Dumplings are delicious.
Post a Reply to: Dumplings, fried rice and roast duck to be served during the Olympic Games
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code