Menu
Help on qingdao properties
Feb 27, 2008 21:14
guest81252 hi, sorry... i got a silly question to ask. My dad brought a service apartment in qingdao before he passed away and when i got to know of it, i realised that he had not pay some fees and i don't even think he got the keys to the place after he brought it. Cause according to my government laws, i got the right to his estates or i can forgo them. But i am not sure if it is a wise choice as i never been to qingdao and i don't know if the place really exist as i can't find any info on the internet in regards to either the properties management or the property itself. Does anyone know a place in qingdao call thethe orchid garden/new moon around Huashan Town, Jimo City Qingdao, Shandong Province? supposed to be around huashan golf club. Please help... Please email me back at yahoo.com.sg|Papaya_Country
Mar 4, 2008 09:38
  • GHOST
Jimo is a satellite city just outside of Qingdao, which is the site of the sailing events in the 2008 Olympics.

I haven't heard of Orchid Garden/New Moon around Huashan but I'll ask around. Do you have any other information? Telephone number?
Feb 20, 2011 10:16
GUEST87171 Dear All,

I bought an apartment in Orchid Garden which is located at Jimo in Qingdao, China. It was bought in the year 1994 through the developer, Third Dragon Development Pte Ltd. However, Third Dragon Development later changed its name to Evergro and they either sold the Orchid Garden project or disposed of this project to Qingdao Huashan International Golf Course. As a result, I am currently unable to make any transactions involving this apartment due to the property laws in China. Thus, I would like to reach out to other buyers who are in the same predicament as me so as to discuss how to solve this problem. Please email me at gmail.com|joonlimqd

Thank you.
Feb 24, 2011 21:23
  • HERBEAT
There is a city called Qingdao in Shandong that's for sure... Just think of Tsingtao beer...
Aug 3, 2011 02:11
GUEST14896 I lived and worked at this golf club in 2000 //orchid garden is the name of the condos around the course perimiters to the north west side //Dragon Land from Singapore owned it then,but I believe it has been sold.It is located about 60kms out of Qingdao through Jimo city and is in the Hussein area//Ian Kidman Australia
Mar 20, 2012 04:30
GUEST57367 My friend and I had bought Qingdao Huashan International Golf Club Membership in 1994 thr' Dragon Land Ltd when Mr Peh was in charged. We had received Country Club Newsletter for the first few years, until 2001. When they sold the Club to 2
China company without writing to members, they had just published a notice under classified advertisement (5cm x 4.5cm). which expecting all the members had read
this notice. We are now still holding the memberhship and nobody can help us to sell
it, we called Third Dragon Development (previously known as Dragon Land) to request for assistance. They gave us a phone number in China and never offer to help. We had called a few times to China, they will check and let us know until now......
What an irresponsible company and people in China & Singapore !
Mar 21, 2012 11:08
Hello friends,

The Qingdao Botanical Garden takes up an area of 100 hectares (247 acres), and it is situated in the south slope of Taiping Mountain. To the west, there are picturesque Zhongshan Park and Qingdao Zoo, and the ancient Zhanshan Temple lies to its east. Rare and endangered varieties are growing in the garden which assembles more than 1,000 species of domestic and foreign plants most worth seeing.

Best regards
Michael
May 11, 2012 02:58
GUEST44282 I am in a similar predicament. Also looking to resolve this for as long as I can remember.
Post a Reply to: Help on qingdao properties
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code