Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Apr 28, 2010 07:59
GUESTMARY pls i need 2 ask u all if i can go into it.....i av been going out wit a guy,that has been hide his age from me for 2years and some month.
then i travel 2 egpty to further my education,i have been in egpyt for 3 month,he always call me and send me tex..so a day came he said he want to tell me sometin....then he later send me tex on facebook,one dat msg he wrote between me and him;;;;so i read the msg,he said hes very sorry 4 not tell me dat am 1year older then him,he said he try 2 hid his age becos he love me,and am already in love with him that he doesnt want 2 brake my heart.......
he said he love me that he doesnt want 2 loose me............ i dont no wat 2 do.but we are still on a relationship not yet married........i really love him;;;;pls can u send me your answer to my mail........yahoo.com|nene.maree.
thanks 4 ur contribution.because am really confused i dont no wat to do.thanks.
Apr 28, 2010 14:44
GUEST44114
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11927

I think they should run off and get married. On the other hand, a man who listens to his parents instead of his heart is not a man....

I totally agree:)
Jun 18, 2010 05:53
GUEST39242 Hi, I am 24 years i am loving one guy who is 1 year younger than me. Please tel me whwther our relation will continue or not.
Jun 18, 2010 23:01
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST39242

Hi, I am 24 years i am loving one guy who is 1 year younger than me. Please tel me whwther our relation will continue or not.

It depends, I don't think there is something wrong for a girl with a younger boyfriend, especially 1 year older. If you love each other, nothing impossible.
Jul 1, 2010 02:33
GUEST20135 hi......i hav a prb plz help me out..
a boy is in luv with me very deeply and he wants to marry me..but he is 4 months younger than me..according to indian culture a girl should be younger than a boy..he doesnt want to leave me he want to marry me..im worried about the society want it thinks..but i to like him a lot..im very confused whether to say YES or NO..will my parents agree abt this?how shud i convince them?will there b a prb in our relationship..?plz help me frds...plz....
Jul 4, 2010 02:06
GUEST20135,

It's no use worrying about this. You have to make your own efforts. First, convince your parents to accept him. Just ignore how other people look at him and you.
Aug 7, 2010 17:15
GUEST33426 i love a girl and she is 7 years older than me
is it possible that i can marry her???????????????
Aug 7, 2010 22:12
GUESTNIKATA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33426

i love a girl and she is 7 years older than me
is it possible that i can marry her???????????????

Then, tell me why do you think it is impossible? Recommendation on Consent to Marriage, there is only Minimum Age for Marriage and Registration. right?
Aug 11, 2010 03:31
  • DALLYHAPPY
Probably i wouldn't marry a man one year younger than me, but at the same age or 3 to 4 months younger is fine. Because i need to be protected. I like him to be more mature than me. I don't like naive one though he has advantages.

I am an independent girl, but for marriage, i want to marry one who can take care of me, understand me and protect me. I need his advice and love when setbacks occur.
Sep 4, 2010 09:45
GUESTSEMERE age does not mater more but the difference should not be more than 5 years
Page 12 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code