Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Sep 20, 2010 04:54
GUESTCHYDEE well i hope somebody can help me here, i have fallen in love with a lady who is 4 years older than me and she had always been the wife of my dream. Don't you think we can truly work out or would age differences disturb our affair???

Somebody help me out
Oct 24, 2010 06:54
GUEST27138 lady. between the dad and husband or boyf. is a very very big different! your dad could be much young as you wish but can not feel the place of a old man as partner for you! this is not right to write about a man and a woman with age different! do u mind if your good friend is older or younger then you??? if the interes is reall and honest friendship then age cant be a issue but if the interes is individual benefit then dose man who divorce older wife and take a young girl in arm then all are right. best
Oct 25, 2010 04:14
GUEST40100 one guy from my collage proposed me.. i lik him but i didnt tell him tat i love him.
but he's is 1 year younger than me......he also knows tat i lik him....but my conscious always pricks me abt this matter.....pls help me.....
Nov 6, 2010 00:49
GUEST16342 Hi all,

Age really bothers in love kya? I love a boy who is 30 and I am 34. Can this be accetable, he said no although, but I really love him, we are still good friends but i can't think anybody else in my life, I really love him so much. Can his heart can be changed. please advise.
Nov 9, 2010 03:08
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16342

Hi all,

Age really bothers in love kya? I love a boy who is 30 and I am 34. Can this be accetable, he said no although, but I really love him, we are still good friends but i can't think anybody else in my life, I really love him so much. Can his heart can be changed. please advise.

Do you ever hear this saying "You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink."?

If he has no feelings toward, better not torture yourself. Just let him go.
Nov 9, 2010 05:19
GUEST45482 Dear Jimmy,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards
Nov 11, 2010 17:34
GUESTGILLY i been talking with lady boy girl freind for 10 month we want to marry she 21 i 53 we talk every day on yahoo and phone 5 times aweek
Dec 27, 2010 12:51
I married a Chinese woman that is 20 years younger
than I'm and I have no problem with it non does
her family.........She was married once before.
Feb 24, 2011 17:16
GUESTBOSTONG... Hi everyone

It's been quiet these days...
Just by accident (google search) I came to this forum ... and I come with a dilemma.

I am 39, almost 40 year old man who never been married before. She is 26, beautiful Chinese girl, also never married before. Is that love? Good question.
We have chatted like for 4 months. Then I decided to visit her. The visit was a brain wash for me. Maybe I am too romantic, maybe I am looking towards wrong direction. Maybe love in Chinese understanding means rather practical sense of live than the meaning you can find in her eyes or her expressions. I cannot find the way to see if she really wants me as a "man". I rather feel like a green card "sponsor".
I saw her photo once with her ex-bf, her eyes were so full of love. All the photos we took look rather like friends who like each other.
Guys and Girls, I need your advice. Also can I ask if that is true that should I marry her in China she needs some kind of register from her parents (that is what she is telling me) and that would not be easy to get.

Thanks.... Bostonian
Feb 26, 2011 04:52
  • DODGER
Bostonian, Chinese people in general appear to me to be a little more pragmatic in issues of love. But I may be wrong.
My wife, for the record is 12 years younger than me, so I don’t really see 13 years as any huge impediment to a relationship and many of the couples that I know, both Chinese and in mixed relationships appear to have about the same age difference.
I can’t comment on the sincerity of you girlfriend feelings towards you because that would be sheer speculation on my part.
I will add however that I have never heard of a register from her parents unless she is referring to her family registration card.
Cheers, Dodger.
Page 13 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code