Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Apr 24, 2011 04:31
GUEST3781
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTUNKOWN

im in love with a boy who is 6 months younger to me... my parents r not accepting for our marriage... saying its good for the boy if the girl is elder than him...(i.e., the life span the boy wil be decresed according to hindhu mythology...) wat shld i do now??? shld i leave him r marry him...

Ask yourself "Do I love him?" If "yes", try your best to convince your parents that you two can be together. Your little man should take some actions to prove that he is also in love with you.
May 12, 2011 09:27
GUEST73199 agree with BBQQ
May 21, 2011 21:59
GUESTROY im an indian.. im 25 and my gf is 27 . she is nearly 3 years elder than me.. im very sure that my parents nt approve our love.. they want me to marry a younger woman.. their reason is.. when im 30.. i will still look young and she will look old..so my life wnt be happy and i will start looking elsewhere.. GF on 1 side and parents on the other... IM CONFUSED>..!!!
May 25, 2011 14:18
  • MARK_81
Yeah no problems at all love is love my gf just turned 40 makes no difference we both have a great connection and it is truly the real thing for me!!

bless be to buddha
Jun 1, 2011 10:49
GUESTDAVIES am in love love with a girl who is 2 years older than me and am confuss about the whole thing, and i dont how she will feel if she kwows that am younger than her. please help me out. cos i need your help.
Jun 1, 2011 20:50
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDAVIES

am in love love with a girl who is 2 years older than me and am confuss about the whole thing, and i dont how she will feel if she kwows that am younger than her. please help me out. cos i need your help.

Two years' difference? I don't think it's a problem.
Jul 3, 2011 17:47
GUESTCJ_38 hi i am a 38 yr old female in love to be married to a 33 yr old guy who is way mature than i am and he said that he would tell him mom thats what he about to do cause he think she wont accept it but be also says he is a man an who is his mom to tell him who to love or to marry
Jul 11, 2011 23:50
GUEST48558
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERYL

One of my relative fell in love with a girl who is nearly two years elder than him, and they love each other very much. However, they separated several days ago after over two years love, because my relative's parent thinks that the girl is much elder than their son.

What about your opinions?
my brother fell in love with a girl who is nearly two years elder than him, and they love each other very much. they are going to marry any problem
Jul 18, 2011 11:23
GUEST96136 hi! for me what important in every relationship is the feelings that both parties have not the age,looks,nationality,or even the status coz at the end of the day what matters most is what u feel when you remember that person how he or she makes you happy.....younger or older if we love that person we always want to take care of them...for me its not a choice love is like a destiny you cant run from it....now im in a relationship were my boyfriend is younger than me the age gap is so big and to tel you im very happy ive never been cared for anybody more than he does...and hes the one supporthing me...
Aug 10, 2011 01:33
GUESTNIFRAS i am From Sri Lanka ..... I loved girl elder then me 7 years ... i am pring to god our life is going on well ... just i want to know about our sexual life ???? there is any side effect ???? there is any effect to baby ?
Page 15 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code