Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Mar 5, 2008 20:19
  • SHESGOTTOBE
There is nothing wrong with standing up for your right as a human. Just don’t be an extremist or a feminazi. When you are being trampled on and you do not do anything about it, you just encourage the practice to perpetuate. One of the results is a huge male to female population imbalance. When someone says you cannot live, you cannot work, you cannot go to school, you cannot vote because of your gender, that is just wrong.
Mar 6, 2008 00:08
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
BBQQ,

I wouldn't necessarily say its me but that he is very close to me.
Mar 6, 2008 14:00
GUEST02820 I think it's ok if the difference in age is not that much, 2 years is ok, but if the gap of age is bigger than this i think that problems will, later on, occur on surface.

A man , younger than me (one year) fell in love with me, besides the differnce in religion and age, he has no job. I dont know how to tell him that he is still young and im not that into him indeed. Im really confused coz he means alot to me...

fa
Mar 6, 2008 19:09
  • JIMMYB
BBQQ, I don't think that finding a mistress, having extramarital affair or marrying a very young girl etc are men's privileges. I look down these men. As I wrote in other posts, age gap is a problem. Sometimes, love is not a romantic thing but very practical.
Mar 7, 2008 03:41
GUEST25563 Hi All,

I am also in the same state. I LOVE A GAL who is 2yrs elder to me.. My DAD is against it. So still trying to convince him.. Any inputs..We love each others
Mar 7, 2008 03:53
GUEST22655 Love is Something if U give it away u end up having so more .... Always keep on trying to convince your parents to get the person u Love into your life. If you truly Love someone, irrespective of the age your Parents will surely agree to get you married .... Remember .... your Parents happiness lies in seeing you Happy at the end of the Day. Things easily received are not considered worth it. Fight for something you really want and the value of it will remain life long.
Mar 8, 2008 03:20
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Looks like there aren't many 27 year old females here.
Mar 9, 2008 20:13
  • BBQQ
Quote:" Looks like there aren't many 27 year old females here."

Danny, it doesn't matter. Although I am not that old, I'd like to say something. As I wrote, a guy who is two years than me is ok. Five years seems to be a problem. As Jabarootoo said, girls are more mature than boys during their late teens through to thirties. Boys aren’t. If I marry a guy who is too young, I have to take care of him. What I want is to find a guy who can take care of me. I don’t want to be his maid or mom.
Mar 9, 2008 20:53
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"If I marry a guy who is too young, I have to take care of him. What I want is to find a guy who can take care of me. I don’t want to be his maid or mom."

I apologize but looks like I will have to burst your bubble on this. A man who don't want to be taken cared of is very rare. There is a saying "boys will be boys." When you get married, you are expected to cook, clean, wash dishes, take care of him when he is sick, prepare his clothes, etc. Now, all I am trying to figure out is whether that can be considered a maid or a mom. O_o

Just like you, I want a man who will take care of me, not one I have to baby. No wonder I am single. O_o
Mar 9, 2008 20:56
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I have to add, in my observation, age doesn't even have anything to do with it either.
Page 2 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code