Menu
There are no ugly woman,only lazy ones.
Mar 5, 2008 21:15
guestdebater "There is no ugly woman, only lazy ones." Helena Rubinstein said.

I want to using this quote to support my arguement that makeup matters a lot for women in a forthcoming debate. Do you agree with this saying? Can I win the debate?

I think it is reasonable. This saying indicates that the makeup is very important for women. Except the extraordinarily good-looking beauties, most women are on the same bench as long as they are diligent and willing to spend a little more time in trimming themselves. Makeup (including dressing) is an image-enhancing undertaking for women. In conlusion, there is no ugly woman, only the lazy ones who are lazy to trim themelves. This is my one point. I am preparing a debate on this subject. Can you shed some light on this topic? Thank you!
Mar 6, 2008 22:10
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Hmm.... does this mean I can now claim that I am not ugly, I am just lazy? :-P

Mar 7, 2008 02:41
  • DODGER
I have never ever met an ugly Woman in my whole life. No amount of makeup can make a woman attractive. She has either got it or she hasn’t.
A great marketing strategy to make woman spend more…and more.
Dodger.
Mar 7, 2008 10:49
GUESTGUESTJON I'm a happy old man, at 54, long time ago as i was on my twenties,
I used to see all woman beautiful after 2 am and 2 six packs.
To be honest many times i wakeup on the morning and look at what i got previus night for a woman, and i wanted to cry.
to tell the truth, it don’t matter what the liars say to you, there are very ugly people on this earth.
Mar 8, 2008 21:36
  • SUNNYDREAM
It is somewhat correct. Makeup can improve women's image. Modern cosmetics have become women's daily necessity. Certainly, business have taken advantage of the saying to allure customers. Anyway, it is market economy. "Where there is a demand, there is a supply. "
Mar 9, 2008 03:52
I prefer if my lady has her natural beauty on show rather covered up with gunk!
Alan
Mar 9, 2008 23:12
  • BLUESKY001
I am with WESTNORW. I value natural beauty too. Today, many women just put too much cream on their faces.
Mar 10, 2008 22:07
  • SUNNYDREAM
It seems that men are always hypercritical about women. If women do trim themselves, men condemn that they "artificial beauties". If women do little makeup, men still blame that women don't have fashion taste. Guys, am I correct?
Mar 10, 2008 22:40
  • RITA
i am so relieved
Mar 11, 2008 11:28
  • JCNILE123
I love a very beautiful self-conscious woman, that looks good natural, but also marvelous with a nice tasteful make-up.
Mar 11, 2008 20:16
  • SHESGOTTOBE
The trick with make-up is to make it look as natural as possible, make it look like you’re not really wearing any make-up at all. Problem is, some women look as if they tripped and fell on a pile of cornstarch. It’s suppose to make you ‘up’, not down.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: There are no ugly woman,only lazy ones.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code