Menu
Translating Soft ware.
Mar 19, 2008 23:38
  • LIONPOWER
I have seen many translating Dictionary in the market, cheaper and expensive but never use by myself. Many friends using these dictionaries. Some have multi-language function and some have voice too.
Recently my some friend down loaded a soft ware for his mobile phone that have English to Chinese translating facility with voice.
Any friends have experience on it. Please share for us.
Mar 20, 2008 14:24
  • GRIZ326
I am an English speaker. My favorite single word translator (dictionary) is Wenlin, but TransWhiz works best to sentence translation.

I do not believe they are available with a Chinese interface.
Mar 25, 2008 14:03
  • RALPHH
My mobile is a motorola 'ming', it came with Longmans talking dictionary but this dictionary is useless.
It translates 你好 to 'aloha' !!! 对不起 to 'pet'.
Mar 25, 2008 22:07
  • BBQQ
"My mobile is a motorola 'ming', it came with Longmans talking dictionary but this dictionary is useless.
It translates 你好 to 'aloha' !!! 对不起 to 'pet'. "

RALPHH, your dictionary in the cellphone is interesting. I hear that Nokia N Series have Chinese to English and English to Chinese Dictionary. But I don't know if it has the same problem as that in your mobile.
Mar 25, 2008 22:38
  • LIONPOWER
Yes,
Nokia N Series have the facility to translate Chinese to English or vice versa. But I am telling about PDA phones, where have facility to use many softwares.
Post a Reply to: Translating Soft ware.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code