Menu
provide1 br homestay close to Fudan University-ShangHai(pic)
Mar 23, 2008 10:06
  • MACOCO
please the details of apartment at http://macoco80.spaces.live.com/
I’m a female office-worker living with my mother in YangPu District, ShangHai, Now my mother and I would like to provide homestay for some female foreigner who can speak fluent English. We will provide you with a safe, clean and hospitable atmosphere, and assist you in your transition into life in China. The basic condition is as follows:
☆ private bedroom
☆ share bathroom
☆ share kichen
☆ breakfast and dinner(if required)
☆ free access to internet
It’s a great location surrounded by Universities: FuDan University(10 mins by bus), TongJi Univesity, USST, ShangHai Fisheries University(15 mins by bus),ShangHai International Studies University(20 mins by bus) and Shang Hai Universty of Sport, Second Military Medical University( walk for 10 mins)

Excellent public transport: 5 mins to subway station,one bus to ShangHai train station or The Bund.

The rent price: RMB2500 per month( all bills included)

Please contract me at: Tel: 135 2478 9069; MSN: hotmail.com|macoco80

PS: Girl no smoke are welcome.
Mar 23, 2008 10:08
  • MACOCO
Sorry, I forget the homestay will be available in June when my roomate leave.
Jan 3, 2015 18:44
GUESTCAROLYN Hi, your ad was posted in 2008 but it came up in a web search I did. I am looking for a place in Yangpu district for 1-2 months from mid March through May 2015. Please let me know if your place is still open, and I can tell you more about myself. (I am a single female, American).

Carolyn
Post a Reply to: provide1 br homestay close to Fudan University-ShangHai(pic)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code