Menu
Women as vegetables?
Mar 25, 2008 03:44
  • ZOEY
Have you heard this sentence---Women are compared to vegetables? If not, please read the following words.

Those who are plain, unadorned but humble-----potato. You can have potato in all seasons. Besides, it is nutritious.

Those who are lovely----- green and red pepper. Green and red pepper are colourful, delicious and appetizing.

Those who are humourous and waggish-----conelike redpepper.

Those who are meek and gentle-----bitter gourd. It tastes bitter but good for your health.

Those who are very knowledgeable------cabbage. They look plain and rough in appearance. When opening it, you will find something different inside that is fragrant.

Your wife-----plain green vegetable. It looks plain, cheap but contains much nutrients. No matter you are rich or poor, she will accompany you in your life.

mistress or lover-----Shi 2 Quan 2 Da 4 Bu 3 Tang 1, a medicinal soup consisting of ten Chinese herbs. It is good for your health but the effect can't last for long.

What kind of vegetable are you, potato, green/ red pepper or cabbage?
Mar 25, 2008 06:52
I would be a root vegetable because I'm a down to earth sort of guy.
Alan
Mar 25, 2008 06:56
I should read that properly, so I'm a man vegetable.he he
Alan
Mar 25, 2008 07:11
  • APAULT
The French have an endearment, the men may call women 'My little cabbage'. A real turn on, n'est-ce pas?

Personally I like my women to be like chillies - hot and fiery!
Mar 25, 2008 14:20
  • RALPHH
My woman is a combination of green and red pepper, shi2quan2da4bu3tang1 and 青菜
Mar 25, 2008 21:22
  • JIMMYB
"I would be a root vegetable because I'm a down to earth sort of guy."

Alan, I always enjoy your sense of humour.

"My woman is a combination of green and red pepper, shi2quan2da4bu3tang1 and 青菜"

RALPHH, you are too greedy. Be careful. Some vegetables can't be eaten together. Otherwise, you suffer fromupset stomach.

BTW, my personal favourite are plain green vegetable, potato and cabbage.
Mar 26, 2008 01:11
  • RALPHH
JIMMYB, I have no choice, she is what she is.

This is not the woman I seek, it is the woman that I am lucky enough to have with me now.
Mar 26, 2008 03:38
Personally I like my women to be like chillies - hot and fiery!
Agreed Paul, I'm lucky I found mine, in another thread Hunan ladies were described as hot and spicy and Jing is from Hunan.
Alan
Mar 26, 2008 20:42
  • JIMMYB
Ralphh, you are really a lucky guy.

Alan, eating too much "chilies" is not for your health. You will get inflamed (In Chinese, we say 上火 (shang 4 huo 3)). Take care of yourself! Sometimes, you need to have some green vegetables.
Mar 27, 2008 02:31
  • LIONPOWER
I did not accept, " Womens are vegetable".
Mar 27, 2008 02:46
Alan, eating too much "chilies" is not for your health. You will get inflamed (In Chinese, we say 上火 (shang 4 huo 3)). Take care of yourself!
Sometimes, you need to have some green vegetables.

Thanks Jimmy, It's not as though I'm going to eat Jing though, maybe just the odd nibble, he he
As for greens, I do try to eat greens but in moderation because it's chemicals produced by greens that cause my kidney stones so I
cant win!
Alan
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Women as vegetables?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code